iPhone upgrade program

nobius

So $15 iPhone Forever price offer ends today and tomorrow it will be $22?

55863571cdc545824cc42bb132bf0be1.jpg

So people will have a phone for possibly 15 days before trading it in? Seems like now that we know the official preorder and available dates Sprint should extend the $15 until the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did extend it. I was off today but that what i heard. Ill chek tomorrow.

Also if people had a down payment on iphone forever whether it wa 50 or 350 when they do their upgrade it will be only $25 down.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

So I used the setup tool on the Apple Store website to check out the Apple leasing/upgrade program and it says my plan is not eligible. It directs me to the Sprint website to order a phone. I am on Framily. So if you are on a plan that normally requires you to go through Sprint to do upgrades or changes it looks like the Apple store option would not be available to you.

adcd10fdeb49bcbb692b593a94ed005b.jpg

So I used the setup tool on the Apple Store website to check out the Apple leasing/upgrade program and it says my plan is not eligible. It directs me to the Sprint website to order a phone. I am on Framily. So if you are on a plan that normally requires you to go through Sprint to do upgrades or changes it looks like the Apple store option would not be available to you.

adcd10fdeb49bcbb692b593a94ed005b.jpg

Same thing happened to me. Looks like it's a roll of the dice tonight with Sprint at 12:01 Pacific...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you lease a device from Sprint, can u buy out lease and be upgrade eligible again?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I assume so. If someone does it, please let me know the results.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes once you terminate the lease it will make you eligible for an upgrade. Customer care has to send an escalations ticket and the upgrade eligibility should reflect within 24 hours.

For the apple upgrade program, I will only be financing the device correct? Will I need to activate the iPhone at the POS? I have an employee plan through sprint and the only way I can purchase phones is buying them outright. Also I have to go through Sprint employee accounts to activate my device...

I just don't want to make the trip to Apple if they can't help me since they won't have access to my sprint account

Yes once you terminate the lease it will make you eligible for an upgrade. Customer care has to send an escalations ticket and the upgrade eligibility should reflect within 24 hours.

For the apple upgrade program, I will only be financing the device correct? Will I need to activate the iPhone at the POS? I have an employee plan through sprint and the only way I can purchase phones is buying them outright. Also I have to go through Sprint employee accounts to activate my device...

I just don't want to make the trip to Apple if they can't help me since they won't have access to my sprint account

Id be shocked if you could get the iphone on employee account at launch. EWD and SWAC both are blocked from having iphone 6s.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

How does one trade in a phone to do the lease via the preorder?

Can I preorder and then turn in a device at the store after getting the phone or do I send one in via mail before the phone arrives?

• Like 1

How does one trade in a phone to do the lease via the preorder?

Can I preorder and then turn in a device at the store after getting the phone or do I send one in via mail before the phone arrives?

My order confirmation said a return envelope would be included to return my trade in with.

My order confirmation said a return envelope would be included to return my trade in with.

I have a pretty big scruff on the corner of my device I have to return. Let's hope it isn't too bad!