iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

Beyond pissed. Our phones have been received back by sprint but the amounts have not been credited to our account and the bill is due soon. Sprint chat says we are expected to pay the account a balance. Which is currently 2300 damn dollars.

They're out of their damn minds. The phone was received back on the 2nd. I have no intention paying that and receiving an "account credit" when the phones returns are entered into the system. Nor do I plan on paying late fees.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using moderately better tapatalk

i agree tweet sprint care and marrcello 

• Like 1

I know this won't help anyone else, but I mailed my phone back in the prepaid envelope and had the credit applied within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was comparing speaker/sound quality between my IP6+ and my IP6s+ and I noticed a distinguishable difference in quality between devices. The IP6+ has a more clear and crisp sound then the IP6s+. I would have expected sound quality/ speaker quality to have improved. Anyone else notice this ?

Reported this a few days ago: I'm surprised.

c0bab3501c5f00f8a30f497ef33873c3.jpg

Yes, i have had issues fixed within a day or two before, they have made a lot of progress on apple maps.  at this rate they will surpass google maps in a few years time.

I'm going on 70 hours, 3 minutes of standby; 4 hours, 45 minutes of usage on my work-issued iPhone 6S Plus.

The kicker? I just crossed under 50% battery remaining.

When I wear this down to under 5%, I'll take a screenshot and share. This is just unreal.

• Like 4

Beyond pissed. Our phones have been received back by sprint but the amounts have not been credited to our account and the bill is due soon. Sprint chat says we are expected to pay the account a balance. Which is currently 2300 damn dollars.

They're out of their damn minds. The phone was received back on the 2nd. I have no intention paying that and receiving an "account credit" when the phones returns are entered into the system. Nor do I plan on paying late fees.

Any luck on resolution?  I have @sprintcare looking at my acct now.  They are going to contact me later. 

Supposedly the app and website to check which CPU are benign, but I'd still be cautious.  I thought someone mentioned you could also check via Settings.  I don't have an iPhone yet so I can't be sure.

I've been scrolling thru the reddit post and macrumors and it seems before this battery life issue everyone wanted a Samsung chip, now everyone seems to want a TSMC.

I'm not due for a new phone until November, so I have time for this to shake out.  Funny thing is, I am planning to switch to an iPhone because I'm tired of all the issues and problems I've had with my various Android phones.  Now with the CPU controversy, problems with 9.0.x and other issues I'm reading about, it makes me wonder if Apple is slipping.  The whole point of switching was getting a quality phone that "just works" and that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Macrumor thread:

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/which-chip-does-your-6s-6s-have.1922967/page-22

I haven't had any issues with battery life and this thing usually has around 30-40% when I plug it in at 12 am. Thad after having it unplugged around 9 am.

I have no complaints Lol.

This is the one that is important to me.

>Here it is, Monday the 5th. My old phones arrived at their warehouse and now i'm told it will still be another week until they can get to the verification process that they have received these devices and then remove it from my account.

I'm with the team you would have spoke to about that, Returned Equipment Escalations. We do have to submit an Equipment Return Ticket to our back office team to contact the warehouse, but while that's happening, the ticket freezes the balance - it's on ice, and won't accrue any late fees, collections or impact the account negatively. It takes 2-4 business days, so if you haven't heard back from us by Friday, call us directly at 855-299-6151. If you have any further questions about the ERT ticket, you can ask me here.

• Like 1

I don't have Twitter haha.

I actually don't tweet much but with Sprint is has been an effective tool with CS issues if all other avenues are failing.  I would not go to twitter first, but when chat was telling me I owed all this money I think it is appropriate.