iPhone For Life Plan

sbolen

So how do we preorder the iPhone 6S(Plus) on Lease? Still a 12:01 PDT mess? Or can i just show up at my Sprint Shack or authorized/corporate store and preorder there for pickup the following Friday?

I'm traveling for work on Friday the 18th on a day-and-back trip and won't get in until well after midnight. Normally, I wouldn't be bummed, but it's in Columbus for 14 hours (no offense to Ohio folks).

I did the iPhone for Life lease last year.  I was able to pre-order on the Sprint website.  It was just listed as one of the options when selecting the phone. 

Thanks! So if I'm reading the website correctly, even if I own outright my current 6+, I'd have to ship it back to them in order to get on this plan? That'd be no bueno....

Not sure... I just happened to look up the cost a minute before I read your post.

Thanks! So if I'm reading the website correctly, even if I own outright my current 6+, I'd have to ship it back to them in order to get on this plan? That'd be no bueno....

A member here shipped them a $15 LG smartphone without issues. I don't remember where I saw the post though.

• Like 1

A member here shipped them a $15 LG smartphone without issues. I don't remember where I saw the post though.

sbolen in the iPhone 6/6+ users thread sent the LG Sunrise, a $30 prepaid smartphone from straight talk.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm confused with the title of this thread and the talks of a loyalty credit. The iPhone for Life plan was last year and it was a 24 month lease and then able to turn it in for a new phone or option to buy it for the remaining price. That plan has since been discontinued and a new similarly named plan, iPhone Forever, has taken its place. Under this new plan, you are able to get a new iPhone anytime a newer model becomes available. I keep seeing this plan offered with the loyalty credit, but I spoke with a representative through live chat yesterday and was told that my iPhone for Life plan was not eligible for the Loyalty Service Credit.

I'm confused with the title of this thread and the talks of a loyalty credit. The iPhone for Life plan was last year and it was a 24 month lease and then able to turn it in for a new phone or option to buy it for the remaining price. That plan has since been discontinued and a new similarly named plan, iPhone Forever, has taken its place. Under this new plan, you are able to get a new iPhone anytime a newer model becomes available. I keep seeing this plan offered with the loyalty credit, but I spoke with a representative through live chat yesterday and was told that my iPhone for Life plan was not eligible for the Loyalty Service Credit.

Per others on this forum I believe iPhone for life is eligible for a loyalty discount but I am not sure if the offering of loyalty discounts is universal. Perhaps it is possible to be offered loyalty discount for iPhone forever and not iPhone for life?

We'd probably need a Sprint employee like Rocket87 to confirm though. I can glean all kinds of plan information/history from outside but the individual incentives or oddities like some people having rollover plans are kind of a mystery to me as a non employee.

I have the iphone for life plan. It was $50 for unlimited talk, text, and data with a leased iPhone with payments starting at $20 I believe

iPhone 6:

$20 - 16GB

$25 - 64GB

$30 - 128GB

iPhone 6 Plus:

$25 - 16GB

$30 - 64GB

$35 - 128GB

Don't quote me on the exact pricing, but IIRC  that is how it was set

edit: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6727-sprint-plan-guide/

there is the information on the original iPhone for Life plan

I have the iphone for life plan. It was $50 for unlimited talk, text, and data with a leased iPhone with payments starting at $20 I believe

iPhone 6:

$20 - 16GB

$25 - 64GB

$30 - 128GB

iPhone 6 Plus:

$25 - 16GB

$30 - 64GB

$35 - 128GB

Don't quote me on the exact pricing, but IIRC  that is how it was set

edit: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/6727-sprint-plan-guide/

there is the information on the original iPhone for Life plan

That plan is not eligible for the loyalty credit.  Pretty much the plans where you have a contract and subsidized phone(s) are the ones that are eligible.

That plan is not eligible for the loyalty credit.  Pretty much the plans where you have a contract and subsidized phone(s) are the ones that are eligible.

Just as an aside this may be the case currently but I am 95% certain that iPhone for life plans were offered $15/mo legacy credit to get the cost of an iPhone 6 to $5 back in last October which is where the confusion comes from probably.

Just as an aside this may be the case currently but I am 95% certain that iPhone for life plans were offered $15/mo legacy credit to get the cost of an iPhone 6 to $5 back in last October which is where the confusion comes from probably.

That is true but that was also only for everything data and a few other plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk