Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

I went big and for the aluminum 128 myself. and 3-4 weeks is the typical delivery time right now I think. Should hopefully have it before Halloween. They were sneaky and didn't say anything about it. I just refreshed and the page was live!

• Like 1

Saved up for a while for this device.  Was going to wait for reviews or hands-on like I usually do.

What the heck...I went ahead and preordered the aluminum 32gb.

Even sprang for next day shipping.

$50 in Play credit sure doesn't hurt either!

Saved up for a while for this device.  Was going to wait for reviews or hands-on like I usually do.

What the heck...I went ahead and preordered the aluminum 32gb.

Even sprang for next day shipping.

$50 in Play credit sure doesn't hurt either!

I don't think they charge your card and tell they get ready to ship if I'm not mistaken so if you change your mind after looking at them it shouldn't be a problem in canceling only reason why I went through with the pre order now.
  • Like 1

I placed an order for 64GB Aluminum 6P. Received an email expected delivery date of November 2nd.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Dang, was hoping to see some hands on reviews by you guys before the $50 Play Store credit expires.

It seems the 64 and 128 of the graphite and aluminum or already out of stock frost doesn't even come in a lower capacity version but that's the only one that still in stock in the higher variants.

I'm guessing the same sim card that the Moto X Pure uses?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll know until closer to release. But even then I know not to stress about the process when it comes to sprint.
  • Like 2

I don't think they charge your card and tell they get ready to ship if I'm not mistaken so if you change your mind after looking at them it shouldn't be a problem in canceling only reason why I went through with the pre order now.

Mine charged immediately.  I received an email from my credit card company saying my card was authorized from Google for the full purchase price.

Mine charged immediately.  I received an email from my credit card company saying my card was authorized from Google for the full purchase price.

Did you buy with wallet or with your own direct card? I used my google wallet account told it won't be charged till its shipped on the email confirmation order receipt!

Did you buy with wallet or with your own direct card? I used my google wallet account told it won't be charged till its shipped on the email confirmation order receipt!

It did say on Googles page that it would not be charged until shipped.

I ordered using my BlackBerry browser and was not logged into my Google account.  BlackBerry also does not run Google Play Services.  So it is possible because my purchase was not done using a Google sign in or Google Play directly, that perhaps mine was paid for immediately?  I'm not sure.

Although, I seem to remember having this issue before, it was just an authorization to make sure I had enough available credit.  And then the authorization fell off in a few days without a charge and my available credit went back up.  And then at shipping a charge was put through.  I want to say this happened to me with the Nexus 5 release two years ago.

Mine charged immediately. I received an email from my credit card company saying my card was authorized from Google for the full purchase price.

This is a hold to make sure you have funds for it. It goes away after 2-3 days.

Edit: you posted in between when I started replying. But yeah, this happened when I bought my n5 2013 as well.

This is the upgrade to ultra pixel most HTC fans wanted to see if they were going to stick it out with the tech. But they abandoned and look lost. This is what I wanted the HTC one max to be in a away. So I am excited!