Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

I received notification of shipment. My 64GB Aluminum 6P is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Ships from Carol Stream, IL.  Woohoo!

• Like 3

I received notification of shipment. My 64GB Aluminum 6P is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Ships from Carol Stream, IL.  Woohoo!

Engineering screens.  Or it did not happen.

AJ

• Like 2

That's it?!?! What the actual fuck?!?!

Maybe so.  I thought it was a joke.  Either way, it is a joke.

AJ

• Like 3

Can anyone chime in on whether or not we can activate online or do we need to call/chat customer service?

The Nexus 5X is recognized and activated easily via the online activation tool.  You just need your 14 digit IMEI/MEID and compatible CSIM UICC ID.  The Nexus 6P is apt to be no different.

AJ

• Like 2

Ha-ha. That's all there is. Sorry to disappoint.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Disappoint barely begins to describe... that is a motherfnshame. How are we suppose do dev with the dev device if dev device isn't giving up the goods??!??! That looks even worse than the MXP.  :td:

Thanks for sharing though. :)

• Like 1

Meanwhile, the FedEx flight from Memphis to Sioux Falls was delayed seven hours and just arrived within the hour. If they held the truck that goes from Sioux Falls to the Western South Dakota hub from its normal 1 am departure, it will now leave Sioux Falls at 7-8 am.

It's a five hour drive, but gaining an hour crossing into the Mountain Time Zone. At best it will be in Rapid City around Noonish and out for delivery around 1 pm. Seems kind of late to make it for delivery.

However, this must really be affecting FedEx locally. All their overnights from the Memphis hub come through Sioux Falls. So maybe their drivers are just going to have a really long day? I can't imagine they sent the truck near empty for Sioux Falls at its normal time. They must have held it. Right?

Of course I had rescheduled my whole day to be here this morning when the FedEx guy arrived at his normal time. And I cannot reschedule my afternoon now. Oh well.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 2

Meanwhile, the FedEx flight from Memphis to Sioux Falls was delayed seven hours and just arrived within the hour. If they held the truck that goes from Sioux Falls to the Western South Dakota hub from its normal 1 am departure, it will now leave Sioux Falls at 7-8 am.

It's a five hour drive, but gaining an hour crossing into the Mountain Time Zone. At best it will be in Rapid City around Noonish and out for delivery around 1 pm. Seems kind of late to make it for delivery.

However, this must really be affecting FedEx locally. All their overnights from the Memphis hub come through Sioux Falls. So maybe their drivers are just going to have a really long day? I can't imagine they sent the truck near empty for Sioux Falls at its normal time. They must have held it. Right?

Of course I had rescheduled my whole day to be here this morning when the FedEx guy arrived at his normal time. And I cannot reschedule my afternoon now. Oh well.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

#FirstWorldProblems

I feel ya though Robert.  After last nights thrilling World Series game one victory by our Kansas City Royals, being at work right now is difficult.  I ***may*** have time to get a nap in by the time my 6P gets here later today and before game 2.

Edit: Confirmed.  On the truck for delivery

• Like 1

Coming from the LG G3, this phone is amazing and crazy fast! The screen is pretty and the sound is even pretty to listen too. Boy I'm a happy little kid!  :clap:

Are you able to get phone calls while connected to B41 and WiFi at the same time?  (As in your serving network is B41, checked with SignalCheck, etc.)

Are you able to get phone calls while connected to B41 and WiFi at the same time? (As in your serving network is B41, checked with SignalCheck, etc.)

Did I miss an issue somewhere? What's this about?

Sorry about that double post... thought the forum would combine. 

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Did I miss an issue somewhere? What's this about?

Sorry about that double post... thought the forum would combine. 

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Someone who keeps more current can correct me, but the non-Sprint devices (BYOD) have a hard time with this.  The Nexus 6, the Nexus 5 and the Moto X Pure have an issue where the calls just go to voicemail and they can not receive calls.  So you have to change your network while on WiFi and B41 or just not use WiFi.  It's been a known issue since launch on the N6, but nothing has ever been done to fix it to my knowledge. 

Again, this may not be an issue anymore, but a quick check of those threads says it's still an issue? 

• Like 1