• HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  :welc2:

jefbal99

Huawei Nexus 6P (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

Which exact sprint sim is needed?

Is this correct or wrong (I'm thinking wrong)

1760494000114LTEGSM REMOV 4FF CSIM V3

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

019962040146 WW GEM LTE + GSM REM 4FF CSIM V5

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A sticking point for many Sprint users who have ordered a Nexus 5X / 6P will be the need to acquire a new 4FF nano UICC/SIM card running the CSIM activation program.  That can be a simple process or a difficult one.  We cover some of that discussion in The Wall article.  To help S4GRU readers obtain or purchase the correct Sprint "CSIM 4FF V5," we have posted below the relevant info for both Sprint and Best Buy Mobile.

Sprint (corporate store with repair center or international support online chat):

Part: SIMGLW446C

SKU: CZ2144LWC

UPC: 019962040146

Best Buy Mobile:

Part: SPRINT HTC M9/MOTO X PURE SIM

SKU: SIMLTGSM4FF

UPC: 7000116

34edeg4.jpg

From AJ LG N5x User Thread first post. 

• Like 2

Both of my sim cards have shipped, thanks

Happy to report Google has finally charged and its moved to processing.  If this is like the case I should hopefully have a tracking number by the end of the day.  With SIM card already in hand I am ready...

• Like 3

Just went processing and credit card has been charged!

EvK3jDA.gif

• Like 3

My 64GB Aluminum 6P also changed to Processing and my card was charged. Woot!

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 3

Nothing for me yet. 128 GB frost ordered about an hour after it was announced. 

I don't believe there are any 128 gigabyte versions that have been charged or processing most of them are still in pending! Almost makes me wish I went with the smaller size. Last night I was dreaming about my order changing from pending to processing I havent wanted something this bad in a long time since I was kid waiting for my favorite toy.

• Like 1

I don't believe there are any 128 gigabyte versions that have been charged or processing most of them are still in pending! Almost makes me wish I went with the smaller size. Last night I was dreaming about my order changing from pending to processing I havent wanted something this bad in a long time since I was kid waiting for my favorite toy.

I'm reading on Reddit that neither Frosts nor 128 GBs have been processed yet. It looks like I picked the wrong combo!

Hot damn tracking number in hand for delivery tomorrow...coming from IL...free shipping was the wise choice heh

• Like 3

I can't wait to hear the user experiences of Nexus 6P on Sprint once people have had some time to test it on their network.  

I can't wait to hear the user experiences of Nexus 6P on Sprint once people have had some time to test it on their network.

If it is anything like the Nexus 5x, it will be a strong LTE performer. I get LTE in places I have never had it moving from the Nexus 5.

If it is anything like the Nexus 5x, it will be a strong LTE performer. I get LTE in places I have never had it moving from the Nexus 5.

I get the same experience on my Note 5 where even my LG G2 which was a pretty good RF performer 2 years ago could not get LTE in areas which my Note 5 can even though the FCC docs say otherwise about Note 5 RF performance.

Received my 6P this afternoon! It's a great phone, haven't had too much time to play around with it until now, but it's a beautiful phone. However, this also means I've ended my 14 years with Sprint directly (ever since senior year of high school!) as I am now on Project Fi.

Since I've been on Project Fi this afternoon, my phone hasn't connected to Sprint at all. It's all been T-Mobile LTE with great signal, and I've even confirmed Band 12 works on the 6P. Even at work, where I have line of sight to a Sprint site, my 6P connects to T-Mobile (I think it's Band 4). At any rate, my LTE experience has definitely improved at the gym where I would get unusable 3G.

I know there's a Fi Spy app that allows you to force a certain network, so I might download that to see the difference of where I know Sprint is good but my phone remains connected to T-Mobile. Btw, I'm in the Irvine area of Orange County.

• Like 5

My coworker's 64GB 6P she ordered last week or something is arriving tomorrow.  Impressive.

Also, MKBHD's review is live finally (he's the best): 

• Like 2

It's surprising about the 128gb frosts.  I preordered mine only nine days ago and I got word today that it is shipping (albeit I ordered 32gb aluminum).  Yes, I was quite surprised to get the shipping notification as I was expecting mid-November.

I still have not received a shipping notification for my 64GB Aluminum. :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat as you... Same color and size, card charged late last night, order processing.... Not shipped yet.

It's simply supply and demand.  The aluminum 32g was under the least demand, so it ships fastest.  Use the cloud people, use the cloud!  :hah:

Processed and not shipped here as well.

BUT the original confirmation did say 

Processing (1-2 business days) + Delivery (3-5 business days):

so I am not too upset about it really.

Shipping

Should receive my

32GB Aluminum tomorrow.

Can we activate online or is calling/chatting a necessity?

64gb aluminum shipped! Ordered on the 29th with estimated arrival Nov 10-12

Now that the Nexus 6P is shipping, what about screenshots of the LTE engineering screens?  Oh, won't somebody please think of the S4GRU children?

Helen_Lovejoy_Tapped_Out.png

AJ

• Like 6

Now that the Nexus 6P is shipping, what about screenshots of the LTE engineering screens? Oh, won't somebody please think of the S4GRU children?

Helen_Lovejoy_Tapped_Out.png

AJ

No! You can't handle them!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

No! You can't handle them!

Hardly.  I am the engineering screen pimp.  I slap those things around until they give me my signal metrics.

AJ

• Like 2