Google Nexus 6P by Huawei (was [Rumor] Huawei Nexus phone?)

jefbal99

Tried to order a sim last night via international chat, was told that they don't know what sim to send me.... Try back in a couple days, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just tell them you need a sim for a Moto X Pure Edition.  Or you could give the exact SKU, Part number and UPC listed in the 5X thread.

Part: SIMGLW446C

SKU: CZ2144LWC

UPC: 019962040146

Edited by TimS
  • Like 1

reports on reddit that people are now showing pending on 6P orders

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus6P/comments/3ofgii/my_6p_preorder_has_changed_to_pending_on_my_order/

Mine remains at pre-order.

Mine still says Preordered too.  No change from the November 2nd-3rd delivery date, yet either.

It looks like Android Central has the graphite 6p possibly for review. Maybe the NDA is about ready to drop and video review published soon!https://instagram.com/p/8vbQqCkJUb/

• Like 1

Reading through Twitter last night as our Royals eliminated the Astros in a thrilling series...

I came across a click-bait post from Android Central about 5 Reasons to get the Note 5 over the Huawei Nexus 6P.  I normally don't read through comments from any tweets, however, I did on this one and found the following reply to a comment very interesting.

"Stay tuned. Might have something more your speed on Monday then."

I'm sure it's just me being bored and grabbing at straws, but I'm thinking the embargo lifts Monday, 10.19.  Who knows, maybe just maybe they'll start shipping early.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Reading through Twitter last night as our Royals eliminated the Astros in a thrilling series...

I came across a click-bait post from Android Central about 5 Reasons to get the Note 5 over the Huawei Nexus 6P.  I normally don't read through comments from any tweets, however, I did on this one and found the following reply to a comment very interesting.

"Stay tuned. Might have something more your speed on Monday then."

I'm sure it's just me being bored and grabbing at straws, but I'm thinking the embargo lifts Monday, 10.19.  Who knows, maybe just maybe they'll start shipping early.

Thoughts?

From previous experiences, the Nexus (when in stock), typically always ships a week or so early.  I believe they go for worst-case scenario when displaying the shipping times for customers.  I wouldn't be surprised if both the 5X and 6P started shipping as early as next Monday.

• Like 1

My order that is due to me Nov. 4-6 just went pending... not that it seems to mean much. I hope it ships a week or 2 early like my nexus 5 did.

Mine, which is Nov 2-3 is still preordered. :(

Mine, which is Nov 2-3 is still preordered. :(

I bet you live closer to the shipping depot than I do and most likely yours will go pending later today. I noticed that it was a rolling change to people with the same shipping dates on XDA.

• Like 2

Case & adapter went pending pretty much right away when I ordered them on 09.29.

6P just went pending earlier today.  Ordered 09.29, shipping date of 10.30-11.02.

I'm ashamed I'm caught up a bit in the hype train.  This shipping/pending, etc. doesn't matter at all.  We'll get the stuff when we get it.  But the exchange of info is at least SOME info.

I'm like a fat kid in a candy store when I open up Tapatalk and see there are unread posts in this thread.

Case & adapter went pending pretty much right away when I ordered them on 09.29.

6P just went pending earlier today.  Ordered 09.29, shipping date of 10.30-11.02.

I'm ashamed I'm caught up a bit in the hype train.  This shipping/pending, etc. doesn't matter at all.  We'll get the stuff when we get it.  But the exchange of info is at least SOME info.

I'm like a fat kid in a candy store when I open up Tapatalk and see there are unread posts in this thread.

I am so into the hype train that I am the guy shoveling coal into the engine to get it down the tracks faster.

• Like 1

Cletus,

Your post about twist-to-camera...do you know if the Nexus is going to incorporate any of Moto's display features?  Such as turning on the screen for notifications?  If so, does the super amoled screen make a difference when lighting the display just for notifications?

Cletus,

Your post about twist-to-camera...do you know if the Nexus is going to incorporate any of Moto's display features?  Such as turning on the screen for notifications?  If so, does the super amoled screen make a difference when lighting the display just for notifications?

Supposedly qualcomm says that feature is nixed in current software for a double tap power to activate the camera. Not sure about any of the other Moto features.

My aluminum 128 gig Nexus P went pending this morning. But the 128 frost I ordered the day after on 9/30 I ordered is still on pre-order. I'm led to believe that pending means that stock has been allocated for that order. So now it says essentially waiting to ship at this point.

I ordered a 128 frost only about and hour and a half after the pre-orders went live. My estimated date is November 5 - 9, and I am not entered as "pending" yet.

I don't believe many frost devices are! The only one that I heard that has gone pending is one from Canada. I don't think there's a lot of stock of that particular color!