Sprint Site Maps are now complete for all 97 markets

S4GRU

Attention all S4GRU Members!

Interactive Google Maps showing all 38,000+ Network Vision sites for all 97 markets are now complete. You can zoom in and click on every single site.

Follow this link to access the maps: http://s4gru.com/ind...ive-s4gru-maps/

You must be a S4GRU Sponsor to get access to this forum. If you are not a S4GRU Sponsor, you should consider becoming one today! Not only do you get access to additional premium content, but you also get to financially assist one of the best sites on the internet!

Robert

Example of the Site Map, showing all 38,000 sites nationwide. S4GRU Sponsors can zoom in and look at any of these sites in the country.

gallery_1_1_121560.jpg

• Like 9

Why bother posting this in a public forum when you have to pay to gain access to this.

/b

How will people know to become a sponsor if we don't tell them what benefit they get from it?

The threshold for becoming a sponsor is pretty darn low. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/announcements/s4gru-member-ranks-and-groups-r20

We are a not for profit site. The costs to run S4GRU are paid by our sponsor members. They even pay for the free content that people enjoy and all of our articles.

I don't think our requests for sponsorship is unreasonable.

Robert

I just don't see the value in the sponsorship to warrant it at this point. One map that I would probably look at and go 'meh'.

/b

You should PM some of our sponsors and see if they feel they get a benefit from sponsorship. I have never had negative feedback from any of them. But you are the master of your wallet. I can respect that.

Robert

As the very first premier sponsor, I can attest that I did it just to contribute to the sites financial well being. No strings attached nor expected anything in return. I like the content that it gives, the professionalism by the members, both those that work in the field and those that don't. For those that know me from other sites, they know I don't have hair on my tongue and will speak out if a site is worth joining, contributing and or donating. It's refreshing to see a forum so well maintained and the dedication put into it by all. Of all the forums I've encountered or worked in, only two are like that. Androidforums and this one. The decision to place the maps in a sponsor only viewing section is mainly because of two things...

1-Give those that donate to the sites' upkeep, a benefit of seeing where the roll-outs are happening.

2-Any donation however small or large contributes to the sites' costs, since its a private site with no ads.

Eventually, I believe, the sponsor section will probably be increased to include other stuff.

TS

• Like 1

Very funny guys! For a site that dangles all the benefits of a sponsor, they sure don't make it easy to figure out what you have to do to become one. Not even a FAQ? I'm happy to support the site, I just want to make sure I can get access to those NV maps.

Edited by wtsguy

Very funny guys! For a site that dangles all the benefits of a sponsor, they sure don't make it easy to figure out what you have to do to become one. Not even a FAQ? I'm happy to support the site, I just want to make sure I can get access to those NV maps.

You will have to pardon us. S4GRU has grown so fast and we are just not a well tuned machine for use by the mainstream. In many ways, we function like a club, and it can come off like a clique from someone on the outside looking in. We are experiencing some growing pains.

Sponsor sections were not created to get people to part with their money, but rather, we created these sections for our Sponsors who were so generous to support our site. All of the premium content for our site is in the Forum section. So, the PayPal donation section is there. If you click on The Forums tab, go up to the right hand corner of the page, you will see the PayPal donation area.

Thank you for considering a donation to S4GRU.

Robert

Here is some more information regarding being a sponsor http://s4gru.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/announcements/s4gru-member-ranks-and-groups-r20

Sent in 3D via Tapatalk 2

It took a couple visits to the site to figure out how to become a sponsor. I did not know merely donating was how you became a sponsor. I don't have any ideas on how to improve the process or how to make it easier to figure out, but I figured you would like an opinion on it.

Edit: You could possibly change your message above the donation box that reads

Please help support S4GRU with a PayPal donation.

To include that you become a sponsor by doing so. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Was going to donate this morning.... I'm on Tapatalk, tries dolphin browser and don't see how to donate. Need simple link or something... Tried downloading forum runner but free version you can't reply. I'm going to test forum runner and might purchase.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

It took a couple visits to the site to figure out how to become a sponsor. I did not know merely donating was how you became a sponsor. I don't have any ideas on how to improve the process or how to make it easier to figure out' date=' but I figured you would like an opinion on it.

Edit: You could possibly change your message above the donation box that reads

Please help support S4GRU with a PayPal donation.

To include that you become a sponsor by doing so. Just a thought.[/quote']

Good suggestion. Will modify when I get home this evening.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Was going to donate this morning.... I'm on Tapatalk' date=' tries dolphin browser and don't see how to donate. Need simple link or something... Tried downloading forum runner but free version you can't reply. I'm going to test forum runner and might purchase.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

I'm mobile myself at the moment. So I cannot harvest the link. I will try to do that this evening.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner