iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

I'll be having my brother go in this afternoon to ask for our plan to be switched to that pricing. No reason not to take advantage of that when we just signed up and are within our 14 days.

I'll be having my brother go in this afternoon to ask for our plan to be switched to that pricing. No reason not to take advantage of that when we just signed up and are within our 14 days.

was able to talk with a rep and work out a way to upgrade even though I got a new phone last year on the iPhone for Life plan under 2 year upgrades. Did pre-order last night since the ship dates weren't too far off for the phone I wanted. Stopping by a Sprint store on my lunch break to see if it's possible to change too!

was able to talk with a rep and work out a way to upgrade even though I got a new phone last year on the iPhone for Life plan under 2 year upgrades. Did pre-order last night since the ship dates weren't too far off for the phone I wanted. Stopping by a Sprint store on my lunch break to see if it's possible to change too!

from what I was told by the Sprint representative that I chatted with via phone, there shouldnt be a reason we wouldn't be able to switch to the lower pricing. Especially since we literally just upgraded our phone plan less than a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I was told by the Sprint representative that I chatted with via phone, there shouldnt be a reason we wouldn't be able to switch to the lower pricing. Especially since we literally just upgraded our phone plan less than a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was curious, too. I just got an iPhone 6S Plus on lease... Can I get my preordered phone for a $1 (plus capacity upgrade) for tuning in the device on the forever lease?

I went to a sprint store and the rep told me to call order support and cancel my pre-order since it's within 24 hours to be able to take advantage of the offer since I already accepted a lease agreement during the pre-order process online. Called them and they canceled my order with no problem, just having to escalate things to have my upgrade eligibility reset

I went to a sprint store and the rep told me to call order support and cancel my pre-order since it's within 24 hours to be able to take advantage of the offer since I already accepted a lease agreement during the pre-order process online. Called them and they canceled my order with no problem, just having to escalate things to have my upgrade eligibility reset

So I went into the store and they had no idea what the plan is. AS expected because its not even out yet. They said I would have to come in tomorrow and see if they can cancel the lease buy taking back both phones and restart it right again with the same device. I then proceeded to call support right then and there, and he confirmed that what they said was true and that we "should" be able to return the 6, and 6s in the unopened box and then restart the lease on the newer pricing

They should make this easier and just let the damn promotion be adjustable. And once more, I just spoke with online chat and they said that more would be available tomorrow and they already have clients inquiring about it. 

Someone get a definite answer. Any employees want to chime in on this? Theoretically, if we all return our iPhone 6 devices and pick up our iPhone 6s  (after canceling the order), we should instantly all qualify for the better pricing because we have an eligible upgrade after returning the pre-order. Therefore, my brothers and my phone will cost 5.77 ea, and the other two will be 1$. Only issue is, one line is puerto rico.

• Like 1

So I went into the store and they had no idea what the plan is. AS expected because its not even out yet. They said I would have to come in tomorrow and see if they can cancel the lease buy taking back both phones and restart it right again with the same device. I then proceeded to call support right then and there, and he confirmed that what they said was true and that we "should" be able to return the 6, and 6s in the unopened box and then restart the lease on the newer pricing

They should make this easier and just let the damn promotion be adjustable.

Correct, you can cancel an existing lease within the 14 day window and resell the same handset to the same customer under the current promotion.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Correct, you can cancel an existing lease within the 14 day window and resell the same handset to the same customer under the current promotion.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Only issue I started my new plan on the 7th, but pre-ordered the 6s on the first day possible. But I have not received it yet so technically the 14 day return has not applied to it yet. Something like that .... haha

14 days goes from point of activation so you're right. It hasn't started yet. We just got info saying you can't be on a lease to qualify for the $1 plan. You can be on an IB and pay that off and then switch to this plan but essentially you have to own your device to switch to this. This is what I'm being told as of right now. I'm sure adjustments and what not will be made as we go along.

Also. You can't adjust a lease due to you signing paperwork for certain pricing and dates. It's not as simple as just moving it over. For legal purposes it has to be a new lease with new paperwork to go with it.

• Like 1

UPS won't let me modify my delivery one bit, as usual. Sprint restricts every UPS service when delivering phones, including: hold for pickup, rescheduling, and delivery windows. Bleh. There's a good possibility nobody will be home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

UPS won't let me modify my delivery one bit, as usual. Sprint restricts every UPS service when delivering phones, including: hold for pickup, rescheduling, and delivery windows. Bleh. There's a good possibility nobody will be home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

The hold for pickup I understand for fraud purposes.  The others I don't understand why they restrict those.