iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

As in the 20th? That's odd. Hopefully it changes to shipped tonight for delivery tomorrow.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Don't you mean delivery Friday? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I going to need to sign for UPS delivery? I'm jammed up in meetings all morning, which is problematic...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't you mean delivery Friday? Am I missing something?

No, I've heard that pre-orders usually deliver Thursday for Friday launch.

Am I going to need to sign for UPS delivery? I'm jammed up in meetings all morning, which is problematic...

Sprint, at least in the past, has always required delivery to the CC/account billing address with a signature. I've never been able to hold at the facility and pick it up at my convenience.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

No, I've heard that pre-orders usually deliver Thursday for Friday launch.

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock. We get them Thursday? My UPS tracking says Friday 9/25.

Sprint, at least in the past, has always required delivery to the CC/account billing address with a signature. I've never been able to hold at the facility and pick it up at my convenience.

Afraid of that... Hopefully UPS doesn't attempt delivery until after 1pm. I can't skirt a division president for a phone!

Afraid of that... Hopefully UPS doesn't attempt delivery until after 1pm. I can't skirt a division president for a phone!

99cce801399396add0026376cd61f9f2.jpg

• Like 2

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock. We get them Thursday? My UPS tracking says Friday 9/25.

Mine was scheduled for Friday, and bumped for early delivery for tomorrow. I was told you can't pick them up and activate until Friday morning.

Of course, I'm picking mine up in store.

Mine was scheduled for Friday, and bumped for early delivery for tomorrow. I was told you can't pick them up and activate until Friday morning.

As an aside, I just booked my CES trip today. Can't wait to give the network a spin in January!

• Like 1

As an aside, I just booked my CES trip today. Can't wait to give the network a spin in January!

I'll be giving it a try next week when I go back to Vegas for work.

I'm having mine delivered at work, not my account address.

I'm having mine delivered at work, not my account address.

Yeah, Sprint allowed me to ship to an alternate address. Mine is going to my Moms house and I will just swing over there after work.

Of course, I'm picking mine up in store.

Yep. Stores/dealers can lose their contract with Apple if they sell phones before launch day. Even if my phone came to the store tomorrow I can't touch it until Friday. Doesn't even have to be rung through system. Just activated throws flags and we get in trouble.

Still waiting for my tracking to update. Hasn't changed and doesn't show an expected delivery at all. Sprint site shows shipped and 2-5 days but nothing else.

Yeah, Sprint allowed me to ship to an alternate address. Mine is going to my Moms house and I will just swing over there after work.

Hey, mom, I'm done with my segment.  Now, where's my f@#cking new iPhone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU

AJ

• Like 3

Stuck at "In transit to UPS"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've been stuck at "ready for UPS" since the 20th. But I have a delivery date for tomorrow. Maybe the systems are just stuck.

• Like 1

Same here. They'll be updating sometime today when UPS scans thousands of them into their system. Sprint just made the labels, and the boxes are just sitting in their warehouse.

• Like 1

Same here. They'll be updating sometime today when UPS scans thousands of them into their system. Sprint just made the labels, and the boxes are just sitting in their warehouse.

It was the same thing last year.  I would not worry about it.  They will be here tomorrow.  They just hold them as long as possible because they want to avoid early deliveries.  Don't get hung up on the two day air service, they will be delivered tomorrow.

• Like 1

Looks like Sprint updated their shipping times for some models.  I went with the 6s+ 64 GB in Silver and the expected ship date moved up from 10/5-10/9 to 9/28-10/2.  It's a start I guess seeing as I could still have it next week.  Kind of wish I stuck with the Space Gray color in that same model since it looks like they must have some in stock for shipment based on the 2-5 days standard shipping times.

Oh well.  I waited until the 19th to pre-order, now I get to deal with it.  :lol:  Maybe Sprint will pull a rabbit out of a hat and ship it today and I receive it tomorrow.....  I can dream right?  Honestly, the upgrades are a little meh to me this year, but after using the Moto X Pure for a week, I need that bigger screen!  The regular 6 just doesn't cut it anymore.

It was the same thing last year.  I would not worry about it.  They will be here tomorrow.  They just hold them as long as possible because they want to avoid early deliveries.  Don't get hung up on the two day air service, they will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks. Those have been exactly my fears.

So very interesting...  So I went to UPS and used their track by reference number and put in my Sprint account number.  They have a shipment in: "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" but it currently has VERY limited information, including a to address of only Louisville, KY (I live in Wisconsin). - No estimated delivery date or anything...

I wonder if this label is for the shipment from China to Louisville?  Or if it is just waiting to update and this is in fact my tracking number for my home delivery.  It is 2 day Air Saver, which I know Sprint uses for deliveries.  Sort of thinking it would have to be marked as "International Shipping" if it was the China delivery.  Maybe I will be lucky and it updates and gets here tomorrow? 

I know last year, my package didn't actually get picked up by UPS until 11:30 PM the night before and was at my door by noon.  Pretty good travel time.  About 12 hours from Louisville to Wisconsin.  Guess I have to be patient and wait.  Will definitely know when I wake up tomorrow if a delivery is realistic.