iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Shipping times have been updated:

35dca3b1d21e53a0e5e17d0ec7d9a64a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I'm hoping those times are for orders placed now and not for those of us that ordered within hours of them going up for preorder. Hating this 2 week wait vs the usual 1 week wait [emoji53]

• Like 1

I'm hoping those times are for orders placed now and not for those of us that ordered within hours of them going up for preorder. Hating this 2 week wait vs the usual 1 week wait [emoji53]

Last year every time they changed the delivery dates, they referred to all orders after that point. I'm guessing it's the same for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also assume too that if you ordered when preorders opened and earlier in the day on Saturday that you'll get your phone on launch day. I think sprint just over estimates dates as a protectant for them and kills the complaints from people.

What cases are people rolling with for their 6s? I think I'm going to take the skin route this time and order one from dbrand.

I would also assume too that if you ordered when preorders opened and earlier in the day on Saturday that you'll get your phone on launch day. I think sprint just over estimates dates as a protectant for them and kills the complaints from people.

What cases are people rolling with for their 6s? I think I'm going to take the skin route this time and order one from dbrand.

I have a bunch of cases that I have for mine. I have a product red leather Apple case that I think will look great on my Rose Gold iP6s, that will probably be my primary.

Status: Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will be begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

This is the message I get when I check my order status. It changed to this from the 4 week message I was originally seeing.

Mine was in the first wave right in the morning on the 12th so I should be alright.

Apple will give carriers their final supply numbers on 17 Sept...so things are still fluid. I think Apple is doing a better job of managing supply than prior years.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well just contacted Sprint about my "ghost" order. There was no record of it being placed so had to re do it today but it still says all models to ship the 25th so hopefully I'll get it on launch day. I was however given a $30 bill credit for the inconvenience. Gotta love Sprint! Can't wait for my silver 128g 6s !

• Like 4

Should we rename this thread to reflect the fact that these devices actually exist and are not rumors any more?

This can probably become the "user thread" on the 25th. Not any sooner since nobody will have it until then. Plus, I haven't said my goodbyes to the 6 thread. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 4

Should we rename this thread to reflect the fact that these devices actually exist and are not rumors any more?

They don't exist till the 25th! We all know we can't wait but its not a user thread till then, lol!

This can probably become the "user thread" on the 25th. Not any sooner since nobody will have it until then. Plus, I haven't said my goodbyes to the 6 thread. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Already have a user thread set up. It'll go live the morning of the 25th.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Probably one step closer to getting it. When I placed my order when preorders opened I was charged immediately. At the same time I'm not sure if Sprint just takes the money because it's considered a transaction whereas other places who won't change until it ships.

I am going to wait a few weeks to purchase the new phone.  I purchased my last phone through Sprint but am considering to complete my purchase at the Apple Store.  Just not sure at this point. Trade in?  I will keep the 6 as a back up.  Just never know when something might happen.  I gave my i5 to my brother in law the other to use as a WIFI music receiver for the lake.   

How significant is it that my card was charged for my phone? I thought this is normally a sign that things are moving along with an order...?

Too damn anxious for this. Lol. I've been looking forward to a big screen for so long.

It means you are one day closed to 9/25 when you will get your phone [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I assume the iPhone 6S is still incapable of simultaneous voice and data. Correct?

I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it in the thread..

Of course not. That isn't going to work until VoLTE gets going, and who knows if that will ever come to fruition.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1