iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

billion dollar company.. cannot even handle the load.

I'm sure every company on earth would love to have these kind of first-world problems.  :lol:

• Like 1

Finally got past that message. The site is so hammered right now. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone 6+

ordered on Verizon for a client, not a single lag or glitch. Sprint needs to do a better job... maybe offload to a CDN.

Trying to get the 6s plus in the 128/G rose gold. But it is not an option. We keep getting kicked out after making our selection and hit the upgrade button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a reservation for 9/25 in store ordering through the iPhone Upgrade Program. This was done without having to jump through many hoops. I'm very thankful I don't have to deal with Sprint or Verizon to do this process right now. If Sprint ever builds out here in Chester I'll also be able to easily switch off VZ/T-Mo/whatever I'm using here to Sprint.

• Like 2

This makes no sense at all. This looks so horrible for those who are wanting to switch to sprint who are trying to preorder this phone. They lost some new customers because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I understand site load, but having your ordering system/pages malfunctioning is unacceptable on the one day a year it matters. I can access the site, and quickly, too. It just that nothing is working right.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Ended up ordering through Telesales. Didn't take that long. They'll waive shipping charges if you press them to do it and tell them online ordering isn't working. Got a space grey 64GB 6S+.

Edited by jtravers