iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

How does one order by the iPhone forever plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order phone. When you activate you send back old phone. Bang bang.

Does anyone know if your able to pay off a leased device early?

Yes. You have to call care so they can apply your payment right to the device vs your bill amount.

According to my update page, I can buyout my lease, or just upgrade, and they'll send me a return kit, I presume. Personally, I'd rather drop it off in store, and get some kind of return proof. I've heard some horror stories about carriers claiming they never received your device, and $850 shows up on your next bill.

7bddb81f68c8113be89b9883d6b5e506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

According to my update page, I can buyout my lease, or just upgrade, and they'll send me a return kit, I presume. Personally, I'd rather drop it off in store, and get some kind of return proof. I've heard some horror stories about carriers claiming they never received your device, and $850 shows up on your next bill.

7bddb81f68c8113be89b9883d6b5e506.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Ok cool. Thanks You Vince and Smalltimehack. Hmm it seems like if I want to buyout my device it really wouldn't matter if I went with easy pay or lease cause I'll still be coming out the same. I don't even think the lease payments will be cheaper for the 64gb 6s plus.

If you ride out the whole lease it comes out cheaper. Most of the time by a few hundred. When you buy it out it doesn't matter in the end. Either way you're paying back the full retail.

As far as the horror stories on returning devices. Absolutely. I always keep tracking numbers so I have proof that it was delivered. I screenshot when it got dropped off so if anything happens to the webpage you have proof of it. Tell my customers the same thing and it's paid off a few times.

• Like 1

Yeah, riding out this iPhone forever lease for 22 months is the cost of the phone less $200. $200 is the additional fee on top of remaining payments to own the phone. That's why it's cheaper to lease than easy pay if you're not leaving Sprint, and want a new iphone ever September.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

Yea it's cheaper to ride it out. Sadly I have a sick obsession with keeping all my iPhone's. I have all my iPhone's since the 5. I think this year I'm going to try something new which is the lease. Less hassle when the 7 comes out.

Does anyone not care about those RF numbers? I don't know if they're horrendous, or what? Is the plus better than last year, but worse than the 6s? I'm getting silver, and I have 2 hours to choose between the plus or regular.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Does anyone not care about those RF numbers? I don't know if they're horrendous, or what? Is the plus better than last year, but worse than the 6s? I'm getting silver, and I have 2 hours to choose between the plus or regular.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

6S 4.7