iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

FYI for anyone interested. Saw this exchange on twitter

https://twitter.com/marceloclaure/status/641844990138671104

I was just browsing around the website and now I'm able to upgrade with no issues. Let's hope Sprint's site won't have issues when the time comes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

App support will be pretty good. Apple is even giving out free Apple TV "developer kits" to (some) developers so they can get a headstart on developing apps before the public release.

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting to see. The key apps I use all the time need to be available, otherwise I'll skip it.

sbolen, thank you. I just got the iPhone Forever with trade in promo using the LG Sunrise. And did it only minutes before the store closed. Now I have to wait for the phone to direct ship to the store next week before I can pre-order my 6S Plus, but I'm ok with that.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Crap. I forgot lease pricing could go up after today. Wonder what I'll be paying a month after my down payment....

Actually, from reading another thread, it looks like Sprint may have extended that. Rocket87 will have details tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm considering the possibility of getting the IPhone 6s Plus on Sprint as an option for my wireless situation. I had considered getting the Samsung Note 5, but people here on S4GRU helped me decide against doing so, due to poor rf performance.

However, I'm wondering if the rf performance of the IPhone 6s Plus will have better rf performance than the Samsung Note 5, at least enough to be quite reliable on band 41.

• Like 1

sbolen, thank you. I just got the iPhone Forever with trade in promo using the LG Sunrise. And did it only minutes before the store closed. Now I have to wait for the phone to direct ship to the store next week before I can pre-order my 6S Plus, but I'm ok with that.

Haha awesome! Glad that worked for you!!

Actually, from reading another thread, it looks like Sprint may have extended that. Rocket87 will have details tomorrow.

Thank god. Hopefully until the new ones actually come out.

I wasn't at work today so I wasn't able to read the playbook for details. [emoji107]

Thank god. Hopefully until the new ones actually come out.

I wasn't at work today so I wasn't able to read the playbook for details. [emoji107]

I jumped on it regardless. I added a line, which isn't what I planned to do, but it's better than nothing.

I jumped on it regardless. I added a line, which isn't what I planned to do, but it's better than nothing.

Ouch. I hate using that as a solution for customer but hey. As long as you get what you want it works out for everyone.

Ouch. I hate using that as a solution for customer but hey. As long as you get what you want it works out for everyone.

I was wanting to sell my 6+ and then jump on iPhone Forever on my existing line, but unfortunately, it hasn't sold yet.

perhaps next year they will have a truly universal phone, one model number for all carriers. SOONTM

I was wanting to sell my 6+ and then jump on iPhone Forever on my existing line, but unfortunately, it hasn't sold yet.

Makes me nervous to try and sell my 6. I plan on holding onto it for the first 14 days that I have my new phone and then trying to sell it after to recoup what I spend. I have a feeling I'll be sitting on it for awhile. [emoji30][emoji107]

Makes me nervous to try and sell my 6. I plan on holding onto it for the first 14 days that I have my new phone and then trying to sell it after to recoup what I spend. I have a feeling I'll be sitting on it for awhile. [emoji30][emoji107]

That's actually one of the reason I like the leasing options now.  I can get a new phone every year and don't have to worry about resale of my old device.

• Like 3

And don't forget to join the iPhone 6s raffle:  http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7194-enter-to-win-a-new-unlocked-iphone-6s-and-help-support-s4gru/

Enter early and often!  We haven't received enough donations to cover the device, yet.  So please enter.  And if you committed to the raffle idea in advance, don't forget us!  Thanks!

Robert

• Like 5

I need some help interpreting those iPhone numbers, guys. A higher dBm is better, but what about the gain numbers? Is it marginal between the two, or is that a huge, noticeable real world difference? Where do these numbers stand against the iPhone 6/6+?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

c4af2eb166ad99620967738c10598577.jpg

I may be reaching here but on sprints site when comparing the iPhone models Sprint is displaying under the specks volte.

c4af2eb166ad99620967738c10598577.jpg

I may be reaching here but on sprints site when comparing the iPhone models Sprint is displaying under the specks volte.

Probably just a direct copy from Apple.