HELP NEEDED! network.sprint.com has added some new sites, please cull your area and submit to this thread!

For NYC it states 5 new towers, and I did find one in Greenpoint Brooklyn, but when clicked all it says is new tower and not address, or coordinates.

NYC-NV-NewTower01.png

Its going to be a bit of a job going through the NYC area and clicking on each tower symbol to see which one is new. I'll try to get the rest tomorrow.

TS

Here's one I found when I put in my zip code, 55417, south Minneapolis. This tower looks like it's in Richfield, near the airport:

19382171.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by nels0300
  • Like 1

None that I could find in Danville, Lexington, Richmond, Frankfort, or Louisville, Ky :/ On a positive though there are a TON more of the Voice upgrades planned (even in Danville) than just a few weeks ago, plus the towers that vanished for a month or two are now back. Hoping the is a more accurate portrayal of plans.

• Like 2

this one is in Los Angeles CA. 34.066774, -118.196118 Hopefully this will help

Sent from my geriatric Evo

This site exists on our maps already. Sprint must have planned this one prior to 10/1/2011. Thanks!

Robert

I found one in Boston, MA but I don't live near that location. The box is supposed to point to the top one out of the two.

th_Capture.png

Got it. Thanks!!!

several new towers in Vegas. 3 near the 315 highway (Charleston Blvd) and the Las Vegas Beltway/215. This is the far west side of Vegas.

This one is already on our maps. Site ID #VG36XC134. I wonder why it says 3? I just see one on the map over there. Is there 3 adds in the market???

Robert

This one is already on our maps. Site ID #VG36XC134. I wonder why it says 3? I just see one on the map over there. Is there 3 adds in the market???

Robert

interesting.. when you zoom in on that intersection (Las Vegas Beltway and Hwy 159) it says 3 new towers. but, when you click on the individual towers, only one is labeled as "new."

• Like 1

However, there is another New Tower located in the far NW corner of the Las Vegas area... just off the I95 at Horse Dr... it is West of a large park called Floyd Lamb Park.

• Like 3

several new towers in Vegas. 3 near the 315 highway (Charleston Blvd) and the Las Vegas Beltway/215. This is the far west side of Vegas.

315 Highway? Where is that? I've been in Vegas to know that 315 doesn't exist. Or did I miss something after 22 years in Nevada?

Near Rockaway Ave & Fulton St

Brooklyn, NY

~100ft SW of Grand Av & 54 St

Brooklyn, NY

For NYC it states 5 new towers, and I did find one in Greenpoint Brooklyn, but when clicked all it says is new tower and not address, or coordinates.

Its going to be a bit of a job going through the NYC area and clicking on each tower symbol to see which one is new. I'll try to get the rest tomorrow.

TS

Got these entered! I either need GPS coordinates, a cross street or screenshot. These are fine. Thanks!

Robert

315 Highway? Where is that? I've been in Vegas to know that 315 doesn't exist. Or did I miss something after 22 years in Nevada?

Meant Clark County/215 and Charleston Blvd/159, as previously mentioned. Sorry.. just a typo.

• Like 2

Richfield, MN https://network.spri...hfield%2C%20MN/ I noticed it on the site for 1-2 months already.

E 66th st / Portland Ave

Here's one I found when I put in my zip code, 55417, south Minneapolis. This tower looks like it's in Richfield, near the airport:

These are the same site. This one was already on our maps. Thanks!

Robert

interesting.. when you zoom in on that intersection (Las Vegas Beltway and Hwy 159) it says 3 new towers. but, when you click on the individual towers, only one is labeled as "new."

Yeah, that is weird. And the site is at the corner of Charleston and Hualapai. It makes no sense for why it says what it does. But when I click on it, it says 3 new sites were added to that tower. And I think it's one of those fake palm trees. Too bad I'm not in Vegas to check it out.

Meant Clark County/215 and Charleston Blvd/159, as previously mentioned. Sorry.. just a typo.

I'm just teasing Ben. :)

And the one off of US 95 looks to possibly be on a street lamp on Oso Blanca Rd. Too bad the map doesn't zoom in any closer. And Robert, this one isn't listed on your Vegas map in the Sponsors section.

• Like 2

I'm just teasing Ben. :)

And the one off of US 95 looks to possibly be on a street lamp on Oso Blanca Rd. Too bad the map doesn't zoom in any closer. And Robert, this one isn't listed on your Vegas map in the Sponsors section.

what I've done is find the location of the tower the best i can on Sprints maps, then go to google maps (satellite view) and try to find the tower.

Edit: works well for the tower at s hualapai and the 159.. you can see the tower just west of the Bank of Nevada.

• Like 1

what I've done is find the location of the tower the best i can on Sprints maps, then go to google maps (satellite view) and try to find the tower.

In Vegas, you might have a hard time finding new towers on that side of town as fast as Vegas is growing in that area. I'm looking too, but not seeing anything yet.

Edit: This area isn't changed on Google Maps yet as this was part of the conversion of US 95 to a complete Freeway from I-15 to the Mount Charleston turnoff. My best guess on the actual tower location could be on the Storage One building in the area. If I get up to that area in the near future before you get official confirmation of the site, then I will let you know.

In Vegas, you might have a hard time finding new towers on that side of town as fast as Vegas is growing in that area. I'm looking too, but not seeing anything yet.

Maybe, but The one at Hualapai way and the 159 is easy to see.

Edit: Wow, even in street view it looks great!