HELP NEEDED! network.sprint.com has added some new sites, please cull your area and submit to this thread!

ATTENTION S4GRU Members!

Thanks to S4GRU Member BenChase7, we now know there are additional sites that Sprint has recently decided to add and they have been added to the network.sprint.com website. I am requesting that all of you cull the Sprint maps in your area and post any new "towers" below in this thread. Please include either a city and nearest crossroads, or ideally, GPS coords. A screenshot could be nice too, but not required.

I am going to take these new sites and add them to our maps. I can't go through the whole country, but we now have enough members that all of you could dig up the dirt easily on your area!

Thanks for your help!

Robert

gallery_1_1_62825.jpg

• Like 6

Ha! my first true contribution. Glad I could help. Thanks for the shout-out! :)

I'm just glad to see that Network Vision does include network expansion of this kind. I was not aware of this until today.

• Like 3

Ha! my first true contribution. Glad I could help. Thanks for the shout-out! :)

I'm just glad to see that Network Vision does include network expansion of this kind. I was not aware of this until today.

It was news to me too. Hey, maybe you can go check out this site? It looks like it is built into the light standard to a High School football field. Maybe you can take some pics? I wonder if these new sites will be built to Network Vision standards? Doesn't make sense to build a new site, then go right back in 6 months and NV it!

Robert

• Like 1

It was news to me too. Hey, maybe you can go check out this site? It looks like it is built into the light standard to a High School football field. Maybe you can take some pics? I wonder if these new sites will be built to Network Vision standards? Doesn't make sense to build a new site, then go right back in 6 months and NV it!

Robert

Thats a good point. All of these towers are pretty far from me, but I should be able to make that happen over the next week.

Was there a specific site, or just any of the 3 new ones I found??

Thats a good point. All of these towers are pretty far from me, but I should be able to make that happen over the next week.

Was there a specific site, or just any of the 3 new ones I found??

It could be any site. However, the one at Cesar Chavez High School really is intriguing to me. It's also on public property and will be easier to access, most likely.

Robert

It could be any site. However, the one at Cesar Chavez High School really is intriguing to me. It's also on public property and will be easier to access, most likely.

Robert

Are those usually a Unipole/Micropole?

Robert

Good.. thats pry the best site for me to get to anyway.

Humm, that new tower that hypeo posted in SD is going to be immediately followed by a data speed upgrade, fwiw

I noticed that. I wonder if it's in reference to enhanced backhaul making it to the site? Interesting.

Robert

Here's another I found. This one is in Phoenix / Chandler area..

sorry for the low resolution guys..

Added the Queen Creek AZ and the Imperial Beach CA site. Thanks!!!

Robert

I could not find one in atlanta, but I found one near memphis,tn. It looks like it is near airline rd and jetway dr.

Got it. Thanks!

Robert

And another.. This one is in Phoenix area close to South Mountain , down by Baseline Rd between 43rd ave and 35th ave

4cb26d3e-fc25-95b8.jpg

Sent from my geriatric Evo

And another.. This one is in Phoenix area close to South Mountain , down by Baseline Rd between 43rd ave and 35th ave

Yeah, that's the first one BenChase7 sent me that started all this. Thanks!

Robert

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the first one BenChase7 sent me that started all this. Thanks!

Robert

did you get the other one in phoenix area the one between Van Brunt street and Buckey Rd between 67th and 59th Ave?

did you get the other one in phoenix area the one between Van Brunt street and Buckey Rd between 67th and 59th Ave?

Yes. But there is one near KIWA that Ben posted about that I haven't found yet.

Robert

I saw the new towers at network.sprint.com

One of them is in South PHX on Baseline rd between 35th and 43rd ave @ Cezar Chavez Park. There are others, too.

EDIT: Another just South of Van Buren rd between 67th and 59th ave.

EDIT: Another at KIWA, just southwest of the field.

Here are the three I found in PHX

The one near KIWA is just SW of the airfield. Or, just SE of the Pecos rd and Power rd intersection in the east valley.

• Like 1