UH OH! Sprint Store is down.

ZebraDude

I thought Sprint was done, per John Legere? Surely there can't be any demand for a new phone on Sprint, is there?

There is a lot of demand on Sprint right now for the new iPhones. He's a crazy talking psychopath.

• Like 4

I thought Sprint was done, per John Legere?  Surely there can't be any demand for a new phone on Sprint, is there?

The new IFL plan is pretty exciting and in that you need to get a new iPhone 6 YES they will SELL!

• Like 2

I thought Sprint was done, per John Legere?  Surely there can't be any demand for a new phone on Sprint, is there?

And T-Mobile is still having problems, even this morning. John's been awfully quiet on Twitter today. Can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

I got my regular 6 ordered (64GB, Silver) via Sprint.com, but I was pretty upset I couldn't order it through Apple because my plan wasn't supported on the Apple online store.

Can anyone figure out how to preorder two iphones under the leased family plan?

I am just curious...

The i4L plan?  Or Framily?  If Framily, I know you have to preorder one at a time.  I think it is that way for all preorders through the Sprint website.

The i4L plan?  Or Framily?  If Framily, I know you have to preorder one at a time.  I think it is that way for all preorders through the Sprint website.

Wild - any reason why you can't preorder more than one phone at a time?  Just curious if I am missing something here.