iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Sorry to hear that you had issues with the store jamisonshaw.  From what I have read, it seems that the 6+ was not shipped (dang it).  Hopefully they will start shipping very soon.

Like the performance numbers that I am seeing.  Makes me want to get my hands on the new phone ASAP!!!

My store actually had a 6+ floor model....The phone felt unusually small, but big. I don't know how to describe it. The screen looked astounding. The iPhone 6's screen looks great, but the 6+ is noticeably better to a person like me. Unfortunately, they had 0 and I wasn't interested in a phone that big.

My issues will be resolved later at Sprint. My brothers number is actually showing up as some weird +1 number...I am not sure what happened, but he is more angry than I am. I can't wait to go out and about and test out b41.

• Like 1

Mine should be showing up with UPS any minute! The guy in the mail room at my work said UPS normally shows up at about 10:30. Too bad I have so much to do today that I won't get to play with it much until later...

I just got the text from ups saying it is out for delivery. Just waiting for the delivery text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very possible. The sprint rep said their computers are responding pretty slow.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this. It is launch day after all.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

How in the world does one take a screen shot on the 6???

Edit... Weird. Now it's working

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

is it the same as always? lol

finally got my phone restored, just taking forever to download all of my apps now.  buying an iPhone day one is not that great :(

My store actually had a 6+ floor model....The phone felt unusually small, but big. I don't know how to describe it. The screen looked astounding. The iPhone 6's screen looks great, but the 6+ is noticeably better to a person like me. Unfortunately, they had 0 and I wasn't interested in a phone that big.

I thought the Plus was enormous but it's very thin. Really slippery as well. Can't imagine using that thing without a case. Almost everything is two handed on that thing.

• Like 1

My order number from Sprint now shows (for my preorder from a Sprint store):

Delivered On: Friday,  09/19/2014 at 11:20 A.M. Left At: Front Desk Signed By: BORITZKE

YES!!!  It is at the Sprint store!  I haven't received a call yet, but I'm sure they have TONS of people to call.

Going there after work!

Edit:  They shipped it Next Day Air!  It wasn't at the UPS facility in Louisville, KY until 12:08 AM today!  Delivered to the Sprint store in Madison, WI at 11:20 AM.  Very quick.  Very happy.

• Like 4

I thought the Plus was enormous but it's very thin. Really slippery as well. Can't imagine using that thing without a case. Almost everything is two handed on that thing.

Agreed. There is no one handed use for me on that thing. My texting would be horrid.

Side note: good lord, boy am I enjoying this extra screen space.

• Like 1

My order number from Sprint now shows (for my preorder from a Sprint store):

Delivered On: Friday, 09/19/2014 at 11:20 A.M. Left At: Front Desk Signed By: BORITZKE

YES!!! It is at the Sprint store! I haven't received a call yet, but I'm sure they have TONS of people to call.

Going there after work!

Edit: They shipped it Next Day Air! It wasn't at the UPS facility in Louisville, KY until 12:08 AM today! Delivered to the Sprint store in Madison, WI at 11:20 AM. Very quick. Very happy.

lol. I know the guy who signed for it. They may be busy but when I worked there not so much. Good store though.

Edit. How were you able to check your preorder if you did it at the store? I never received anything and I would like to be able to track mine.

• Like 1

lol. I know the guy who signed for it. They may be busy but when I worked there not so much. Good store though.

Nice.  Honestly, I wasn't very impressed when I went in there Wednesday.  I used to go to the corporate store in Middleton at Greenway station, but it closed.

Hopefully they impress me today when I go in to pick it up, so they turn into my "go to" store.  I loved the staff at the Middleton one.  We had the same rep every time and he was quick, friendly, and knew us by name after only a couple visits.

Edit. How were you able to check your preorder if you did it at the store? I never received anything and I would like to be able to track mine.

The paper receipt had a order number on it.  I typed it into the sprint.com/myorder page and it never updated until literally 15 minutes ago...  when it was already at the store.

Edit:  It has the machine id, served by, customer info, and then there is FAST order id: or-xxxx-000000000

Nice. Honestly, I wasn't very impressed when I went in there Wednesday. I used to go to the corporate store in Middleton at Greenway station, but it closed.

Hopefully they impress me today when I go in to pick it up, so they turn into my "go to" store. I loved the staff at the Middleton one. We had the same rep every time and he was quick, friendly, and knew us by name after only a couple visits.

Eh. They're only an okay store last I heard when I left the company in July. Good people but not the best employees. Ya know?

I did mine at a corporate store so i don't have a fast number on mine. Just a machine id and then who helped me. Guess I'm still stuck just hoping. God I've never been so excited for anything I've ordered.

Agreed. There is no one handed use for me on that thing. My texting would be horrid.

Side note: good lord, boy am I enjoying this extra screen space.

Is it time to update your profile and retire the 5S?