iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Sounds like Sprint is planning for a massive phone upgrade promo for its existing customers on older plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So for around 10.68 with tax, and no other tricky bs or random fees slapped on me, I can get a iPhone 6 and then a 6s the day it comes out, if I give them this phone and sign up for this plan and give up my 2 year contract.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Moderately Okay Tapatalk

How have you guys had the best experience with pre-ordering? I preordered through my local Corp store last year and didn't like the experience at all.

All of my iphone a I've pre-ordered have all been online. I normally go through Sprint but this past year I did it though apple and experienced the whole being outside for a few hours it was fun I'll say that much. But it's all been smooth when using Sprints online system.

To add to last year, I wanted to pick up my phone instead of waiting for that ups man. Sprint had pre-orders in store but becuase I didn't have a upgrade and was willing to pay full price,the rep at the store told me not to bother cause they are giving priority to people with upgrades and new lines of service. So I just went though apple even though their websites was a horrible wreck that took me 2 hours to get though. But I was the only person who got though on pre-order and had my own separate line. I was the second person to get a iphone 6.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by derrph

It's a nice experience to go through. Very organized down to the water and hot chocolate being passed out. I thought I was ahead of most people by leaving at 3am but I was considered late lol. https://vimeo.com/138422210

I just had one too and then checked settings and it said I was unable to check for an update. I restarted my phone and still nothing

At least I'm not alone. I just got done rebooting my phone too, and still nothing. Weird.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Just turned in this $29 LG Sunrise StraightTalk Wireless phone:

And walked out with this 64GB iPhone 6 Plus:

I know this phone isn't on the buyback list. Did you have any issues afterward with your lease price changing?

Not yet...

Well, I'm going to take the chance and get it and go add a line to my account and just put my current phone on standby and switch my Framily Plan to my new line. I can't sell my phone anywhere that requires Paypal because I have some issues with fraud claimed against me.

So one thing I did not account for....if i change my phone to the forever plan, do I lose the discount we have? I think its like 18% or something.

No. The plan stays the same so your discount is unaffected. All you're changing is the lease that you add to your account.
  • Like 1

My original 1 year factory warranty is expiring on 9/26, so I took my phone in today have the screen replaced because the front camera had the "crescent moon" (this is the second time I've had this done). However, the technician ended up just swapping out for a brand new phone (or Apple refurbished - it's better than the year old phone I carried into the store). Nice little perk of how Apple handles its customers. It probably didn't hurt that the store was slammed and I was a walk in, but whatever.

• Like 2

My original 1 year factory warranty is expiring on 9/26, so I took my phone in today have the screen replaced because the front camera had the "crescent moon" (this is the second time I've had this done). However, the technician ended up just swapping out for a brand new phone (or Apple refurbished - it's better than the year old phone I carried into the store). Nice little perk of how Apple handles its customers. It probably didn't hurt that the store was slammed and I was a walk in, but whatever.

My favorite perk of Apple. You actually received a brand new phone, not refurbished. I've asked numerous employees in different stores, and they do not give customers refurbs.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 3

My favorite perk of Apple. You actually received a brand new phone, not refurbished. I've asked numerous employees in different stores, and they do not give customers refurbs.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

The worst part of carrier refurbs. I've experienced that with Verizon, and it sucks.