Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

That is not true. 800 voice has been live in phoenix for over a year. No sign of band 26 out side of this one though.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Do we know if the screenshot was actually taken in Phoenix? 

Here's the screenshot in question. Apparently 800 voice was just launched last week as well, so good to see B26 following quickly behind.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/status/732745992026488833/photo/1

That is not true. 800 voice has been live in phoenix for over a year. No sign of band 26 out side of this one though.

Yes he lives in Phoenix. I follow him on Twitter. He works in north Phoenix and picked this up.

Ok, small issue. Band 26 GCIs in Alcatel-Lucent markets should end in 19, 1A or 1B. This screenshot shows a GCI ending in 11. That's a Samsung GCI. I think there might be something else going on here. 

f3938191719110af9eb875745e4a7403.jpg

Hopefully it's something positive. A few years are noticing band 26. In separate locations. I'll be in Phoenix in 4 weeks to see my son so I was slightly geeked by the info lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's something positive. A few years are noticing band 26. In separate locations. I'll be in Phoenix in 4 weeks to see my son so I was slightly geeked by the info lol.

LTE Discovery improperly shows the B25 second carrier as Band 26. Signal Check is not showing Band 26 because it is really Band 25. Do you have a link to this conversation? 

Yep, thanks.

:tu:

You wouldn't happen to know which markets are getting small cells currently do you ?!? I'm in L.A and I follow a sprint engineer on Twitter so I'm aware it's underway here but curious to know what other markets are underway. I'll be heading to Vegas in 3 weeks and then Phoenix the following night after Vegas. Wondering if those cities are underway.

You wouldn't happen to know which markets are getting small cells currently do you ?!? I'm in L.A and I follow a sprint engineer on Twitter so I'm aware it's underway here but curious to know what other markets are underway. I'll be heading to Vegas in 3 weeks and then Phoenix the following night after Vegas. Wondering if those cities are underway.

I havent noticed any small cell deployment in Phoenix.

• Like 1

I don't have an exhaustive list unfortunately. I do know of a few places where small cell deployment has been discovered, but Phoenix is not one of them. However that does not mean work isn't underway, just that no one has reported it yet. Phoenix and Las Vegas are most certainly on the list of cities that will see small cell deployment though. 

• Like 1

Shouldn't Phoenix GCI start with a 01D I have seen 060 in this thread but that is an Ericsson GCI somewhere in Texas. Erricsson GCI are a mess they don't follow how markets are made up they follow the Site ID. 076 should be Buffalo Samsung market the only reason I am not 100% sure is because it has been 2 years since I have been to Buffalo.   Although Samsung has a strong alphabetic order to their GCI so I am pretty sure (99%) 076 is Buffalo.  

Shouldn't Phoenix GCI start with a 01D I have seen 060 in this thread but that is an Ericsson GCI somewhere in Texas. Erricsson GCI are a mess they don't follow how markets are made up they follow the Site ID. 076 should be Buffalo Samsung market the only reason I am not 100% sure is because it has been 2 years since I have been to Buffalo.   Although Samsung has a strong alphabetic order to their GCI so I am pretty sure (99%) 076 is Buffalo.  

Thanks for that. I was wondering if it was even the right market ID. Something odd if definitely going on here.

I was the 2nd poster in that Reddit thread to confirm my LTE DIscovery was showing Band 26 and the GCI's were 0A/0B. I live in the Northwest valley and saw these GCI's and trusted LTE Discovery, it looks like I was mistaken and it was just the 2nd Band 25 carrier. The signal strength was about the same as the normal Band 25 I connect to so it makes sense it is just the 2nd Band 25 carrier.

• 2 months later...

I have recently notice that b41 signal strength has been getting weak and carrier aggregation seems to only work part of the time. I use to get b41 almost everywhere I went, now in the same locations I am connecting to b25 only or a really weak b41 signal that fades in and out. Any ideas on what is causing this? Or any news on this market?

It appears to me that carrier aggregation is broken in the east valley. B41 signal strength is much weaker and place I used to pick it up I no longer do. In the places where I still am on b41 signal is weaker and speeds are slower. Any one else experiencing the same?

• 5 months later...

Picking up band 26 in Scottsdale. It's about damn time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I haven't checked but I have been hold LTE signal places I normally drop to 3G in the east valley. I will check tomorrow.

• Like 2

Been posted in the lte 800 thread by some good looking stud a weekish ago :). .

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5107-lte-800-band-26-sites-accepted-discussion/page-170&do=findComment&comment=498117

That link is no good. Won't let me see it. Screenshot possibly ?