Google Nexus 6 by Motorola (Was "Nexus X talk leaked?")

smorcy11

Your iPhone 6 should come close to covering the cost.   :tu:

That's what I'm starting to think.  I picked up the 64 GB one, so I should be able to get something close to what this would be. 

Or do I wait until next year and hopefully get my hands on a device with a Snapdragon 808 or 810?  I've already bought 3 phones in the last 11 months.  :lol:

Or do I wait until next year and hopefully get my hands on a device with a Snapdragon 808 or 810?  I've already bought 3 phones in the last 11 months.  :lol:

Why stop now?  Keep the ball rolling.

So, what time does this whale of a phone go on sale tomorrow?

AJ

That's what I'm starting to think.  I picked up the 64 GB one, so I should be able to get something close to what this would be. 

I'm right there with you.  Quite a few phones in recent months.  You can't keep up with it though.  As soon as you buy them, they are museum pieces and there's a bigger better one out there. 

I'm mainly interested in the Nexus 6 for the frequency bands that it covers.  It doesn't hurt having the great screen and front stereo speakers either...

Why stop now?  Keep the ball rolling.

So, what time does this whale of a phone go on sale tomorrow?

AJ

My guess would be at 12:00 am.   I'll order mine later at breakfast.  They really didn't give a time. 

As soon as you buy them, they are museum pieces and there's a bigger better one out there.

The Robert M. Herron Museum of Modern Cellphones accepts donations.

AJ

• Like 3

My guess would be at 12:00 am.

If PST, that is a bitch for some of us not on the West Coast.

AJ

• Like 1

If PST, that is a bitch for some of us not on the West Coast.

AJ

Seriously, I would imagine 10:00 am or 1:00 PM EST or something like that...

Seriously, I would imagine 10:00 am or 1:00 PM EST or something like that...

That is roughly what I recall from the Nexus 5 last year.

AJ

F5'ing all day

AJ

• Like 2

Will carriers do their pre orders today too?

Sent from my Nexus 5

That I'm not sure.  I signed up with Sprint to be notified when pre-orders start.  Haven't received anything yet. 

My clicking finger is all ready!

• Like 1

So is there a specific time when these go on sale. Much different than the two lg devices that were launched previously.

Will carriers do their pre orders today too?

Sent from my Nexus 5

No, someone at T-Mobile has said they're not doing pre-orders at all and none of the other carriers have said anything yet.

No, someone at T-Mobile has said they're not doing pre-orders at all and none of the other carriers have said anything yet.

Here is a link to Sprint pre-registration. 

http://www.sprint.com/landings/nexus6/?question_box=nexus%206&id16=nexus%206

I think all they do is let you know about availability....

I just checked the Google Play site...both versions of the 64GB N6 are still "coming soon", but both the 32GB were available for a short period of time - black went quick, then gray.

Darn...

I just checked the Google Play site...both versions of the 64GB N6 are still "coming soon", but both the 32GB were available for a short period of time - black went quick, then gray.

Darn...

Wow...  I had convinced myself to sell my iPhone 6 and preorder this device today.  Looks like that isn't happening.  Maybe I'll hang on to my iPhone for a little while...  Ha.

now 64 showing out of inventory, but I didnt even see it go on sale lol

also, free google music 6 months

Buy Nexus 6 and enjoy unlimited music on Google Play™ free for 6 months
Keep listening after the trial ends for $9.99 a month. Purchase your Nexus 6 by December 31, 2014. Redeem your trial offer by January 31, 2015. Additional terms apply: Learn more Learn more