Jump to content
joshuam

Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts



This entire thing falls apart when you see that the top ranked carriers are all Sprint and T-Mobile MVNOs despite Sprint getting the lowest ratings. All you have to do to see that BGR loves to fan the flames on the Sprint hate train is search for Sprint on their website. Literally every article where Sprint is mentioned is an attack on them. Searching for T-Mobile shows an article for every single deal they have.


I sincerely believe BGR is written or edited by tmo employees.
I don't click on their articles instead opening pages in the related search on Google.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites





I sincerely believe BGR is written or edited by tmo employees.
I don't click on their articles instead opening pages in the related search on Google.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk



Ever since they were sold. Bgr is the worst.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Johnner1999 said:

 


Ever since they were sold. Bgr is the worst.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I wish they had sold to a German conglomerate.  Then I could say they are the wurst.  :hah:

  • Like 8
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I wish they had sold to a German conglomerate.  Then I could say they are the wurst.  :hah:

Dad jokes FTW! :D
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:


Dad jokes FTW! :D

Staying true to form as a middle aged man with 4 kids.  :ty:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

This entire thing falls apart when you see that the top ranked carriers are all Sprint and T-Mobile MVNOs despite Sprint getting the lowest ratings. All you have to do to see that BGR loves to fan the flames on the Sprint hate train is search for Sprint on their website. Literally every article where Sprint is mentioned is an attack on them. Searching for T-Mobile shows an article for every single deal they have. They even have an article telling readers that a T-Mobile BOGO deal ends in 8 hours. The site borders on T-Mobile advertisement.

Even TmoNews isn't that biased and they're a site strictly about T-Mobile.

They're just parroting what Consumers Reports study concluded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile back in reality land, Sprint just surpassed At&t in overall speed according to ookla..

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2017 at 12:55 PM, derrph said:

Why is this still a thing with Sprint

SO I guess Pokemon GO is still a thing to the point Sprint giving out poke coins or whatever if you switch to Sprint. I Just don't see why they (Sprint) are trying to make this a thing still. I'm sure the majority has moved on from PG besides the younger kids. SMH.

Tell that to my 45 year old wife. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Meanwhile back in reality land, Sprint just surpassed At&t in overall speed according to ookla..

 

Is there a source for this? Or an official announcement from Ookla?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RAvirani said:

Is there a source for this? Or an official announcement from Ookla?

In fact, they should be in second unless V is faster than last reported..

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-22-17-00-20.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Meanwhile back in reality land, Sprint just surpassed At&t in overall speed according to ookla..

 

BGR does not approve of this message. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

In fact, they should be in second unless V is faster than last reported..

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-22-17-00-20.jpg

 

39 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Solid improvements for Sprint.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/celebrating-and-accelerating.htm

Nice. I wonder if we’ll see some articles on this soon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bigsnake49 said:

They're just parroting what Consumers Reports study concluded.

I know that, however they could have made the title any other thing but they knew jumping on the hate train would gain them clicks. Sensationalized headline and an article that unnecessarily bashes Sprint while AT&T and VZW are basically right alongside them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2017 at 5:01 PM, nexgencpu said:

In fact, they should be in second unless V is faster than last reported..

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-22-17-00-20.jpg

Am I missing something here? It shows TMUS at 23.17, VZ at 21.13, T at 20.05,and S at 15.39. Doesn’t this make them in 4th still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JustinRP37 said:

Am I missing something here? It shows TMUS at 23.17, VZ at 21.13, T at 20.05,and S at 15.39. Doesn’t this make them in 4th still?

This was from last quarter testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

This was from last quarter testing.

Okay just making sure my mind wasn’t playing tricks on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

This was from last quarter testing.

They are not very far behind AT&T which is a great thing. Sprint needs to stick around. They are a very viable competitor to the other carriers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

They are not very far behind AT&T which is a great thing. Sprint needs to stick around. They are a very viable competitor to the other carriers.

No, they already surpassed Att, they are neck and neck with TMO and V.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, they already surpassed Att, they are neck and neck with TMO and V.

Good and AT&T is losing to sprint. It’s about time The blue Death Star to a plundge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

No, they already surpassed Att, they are neck and neck with TMO and V.

Will Sprint do better once they roll-out 256 QAM and 4X4 MIMO nationwide? What is taking so long to do so anyways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bucdenny said:

Will Sprint do better once they roll-out 256 QAM and 4X4 MIMO nationwide? What is taking so long to do so anyways?

Cost is the most likely culprit, but it's coming soon. Also they seem 100% committed to massive mimo. So I fully expect 4x4 to come together with massive mimo some time in early to mid '18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, they already surpassed Att, they are neck and neck with TMO and V.


Is there an updated chart with the updated numbers for all 4 carriers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nexgencpu said:

Cost is the most likely culprit, but it's coming soon. Also they seem 100% committed to massive mimo. So I fully expect 4x4 to come together with massive mimo some time in early to mid '18

Is it not a software/firmware update on the existing 8T8R equipment?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, derrph said:

 


Is there an updated chart with the updated numbers for all 4 carriers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Not that we’ve seen yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×