Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

ugh that pop up ad on that second link pissed me off. had to wait till the end to get rid of it. Anyway, I think Sprint should have given the guy 2 years of free service for being honest about getting the credits.

TS

• Like 6

Good news day for Sprint,

http://triblive.com/local/westmoreland/12498472-74/westmoreland-leaders-go-with-sprint-for-cell-service

I guess their 1% claim isn't that far fetched..

That is pretty embarrassing for T-Mobile! I wonder if John Legere will respond to this. Although he isn't really even pretending to care much anymore, and alot of former magentans have stopped being such fans of his he never really ever deserved in the first place no matter how "cool" he pretended to be. Also, if Sprint does get a deal done with Comcast and Charter, that ought to put them in a better situation to get more business customers.

• Like 3

That is pretty embarrassing for T-Mobile! I wonder if John Legere will respond to this. 

I doubt there will be a response, unless this is picked up by larger media outlets. The number of people who see that article is probably pretty tiny. 

• Like 1

For those that complain Sprint doesn't do enough for current subs,

This is a nice perk for non unlimited plan subs...

https://promo.sprint.com/unlimiteddata/UnlimitedData6Month

But what happens at the end of the six months, price increase?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a cool way to say thanks. Is there a catch? There doesnt seem to be anything in the fine print

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I really like that Love Sprint logo on that page.

I think it would be great for Sprint to market itself as the "Friendly Carrier", which I think Sprint already is showing some strong signs of doing. I went into explaining some stuff relating to this in my latest post in the T-Mobile thread. I'm definitely intrigued by the possibility Sprint could be in this direction, especially considering their one year free offer, now this also.

I think this is a great thing Sprint is doing, and hopefully they continue.

• Like 1

I had my sister try her phone number as they are on a family plan and it said the number didn't qualify for the promo. :-(

So I’ve got a quick Sprint question that I’m hoping someone can answer for me.

Why is it that Sprint is incapable of paying equipment charges with a negative balance on our account? We have nearly 2000 dollars worth of credit on our account and yet every month we have a notice that our bill is “past due” because they don’t deduct equipment charges from your account balance. I just don’t understand why we still need to go on to the website and make a payment when we have so much credit on the account.

-Anthony

Why is it that Sprint is incapable of paying equipment charges with a negative balance on our account? We have nearly 2000 dollars worth of credit on our account and yet every month we have a notice that our bill is “past due” because they don’t deduct equipment charges from your account balance. I just don’t understand why we still need to go on to the website and make a payment when we have so much credit on the account.

-Anthony

Because credits does not equal real money. Equipment charges need to be paid with real money since Apple or Samsung need to be paid with real money and not Sprint credits.

• Like 2

Because credits does not equal real money. Equipment charges need to be paid with real money since Apple or Samsung need to be paid with real money and not Sprint credits.

Credits will do fine...credits will do fine...

AJ

• Like 2

-Anthony

had the same issue. Just ended up paying $65 a month for 4 months.

maybe i dont understand the situation but wouldnt they just subtract any and all bills from the credit balance and keep doing so until there is no longer a credit balance left on the account?

Around 1200 dollars worth of the credits is credit from Sprint that is supposed to be for the devices. We took advantage of the trade in an iPhone 6 or newer towards an iPhone 7 promo back in September and Sprint couldn’t figure out how to apply our monthly bill credits for the device payments so they just credited us the whole amount of the devices.

I understand that we can just make our usual monthly payment, minus the equipment fees, and we wouldn’t have a problem, but it just seems weird that we still have to physically pay when there’s such a large available balance.

-Anthony

Around 1200 dollars worth of the credits is credit from Sprint that is supposed to be for the devices. We took advantage of the trade in an iPhone 6 or newer towards an iPhone 7 promo back in September and Sprint couldn’t figure out how to apply our monthly bill credits for the device payments so they just credited us the whole amount of the devices.

I understand that we can just make our usual monthly payment, minus the equipment fees, and we wouldn’t have a problem, but it just seems weird that we still have to physically pay when there’s such a large available balance.

-Anthony

That sounds very bass-ackwards.  Why not just request a credit balance refund for the amount on your account?