Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

On one hand Marcelo may be firing employees but on the other hand it seems that he is on a hiring binge for Spanish speaking/bilingual staff positions.

Article.

TS 

That's one thing we don't hear about enough. Although Sprint is firing many, they're also hiring many.

So you spend $480 and at the end of 2 years you don't own the phone? That's seems like a poor financial decision. You can go on eBay today and buy a new in box clean esn s5 for $420 or less and own it. In 2 years if you want a new phone you can sell the s5 and probably get $200 for it.

So you spend $480 and at the end of 2 years you don't own the phone? That's seems like a poor financial decision. You can go on eBay today and buy a new in box clean esn s5 for $420 or less and own it. In 2 years if you want a new phone you can sell the s5 and probably get $200 for it.

Not a plan for everyone. There are people who have no interest and time to deal with ebay to save $200 over 2 years.

• Like 4

"Analysts generally expect Monday’s report on the company’s third quarter to show Sprint continued to lose subscribers through September"

I haven't seen reports that Sprint is expected to lose customers.

"Analysts generally expect Monday’s report on the company’s third quarter to show Sprint continued to lose subscribers through September"

I haven't seen reports that Sprint is expected to lose customers.

Sadly that is the norm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow BGR is having an orgy regarding sprint numbers. Am I surprised? I think not.

To be fair, the writer for BGR wasn't blaming Claure. No one was going to turn this around in one quarter. Do I think Claure is taking Sprint in the right direction? Yes.

The past 10+ years of management mistakes aren't getting reversed overnight.

• Like 2

To be fair, the writer for BGR wasn't blaming Claure. No one was going to turn this around in one quarter. Do I think Claure is taking Sprint in the right direction? Yes.

The past 10+ years of management mistakes aren't getting reversed overnight.

Like to the tenth power

And to add once their network functions more like the Duopoly in most areas - then the fun making stops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it time to buy sprint stock again? Just got a big discount.

Discount *shudder* I'm sure it'll come back. I guess it's time to see how much risk I'm comfortable with and decide whether or not to buy more.

• Like 1

Kind of shocked because I feel my sprint service is a lot better than my service with att when I had them. Also with band 41 turned on, I'm surprised the data results from this test tested so poorly

Kind of shocked because I feel my sprint service is a lot better than my service with att when I had them. Also with band 41 turned on, I'm surprised the data results from this test tested so poorly

Sprint’s median download speed increased from 1.6 Mbps to 6.5 Mbps since May, and Sprint’s median upload speed increased from 0.9 Mbps to 3.0 Mbps.

Sprint may be the slowest of the three tested but it improved over 400% on the download compared to previous rootmetrics tests. That's a massive improvement. 

• Like 8