Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Why should they be? Existing customers get the shaft once again. Sprint should re-brand as Open Mobile at this point.

Some are never happy, no matter what.

You know what's crazy depressing? Everyone here is complaining at not getting a break as an existing customer, where Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T all came out with newer plans which the VAST MAJORITY of their base switched to already. Thus the newer offers work better for them because they are already on higher plans.

No one seems to make an apples to apples comparison, just moving goal posts.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After the promo its only $20 cheaper than Verizon so not really.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

thats $240 savings a year, so for some people it is a lot in difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

How do you know?

My executive services rep yesterday stated that....We'll see if he's wrong or not!!!!

All I know is it's supposed to include 10gb hotspot so far.

• Like 3

My executive services rep yesterday stated that....We'll see if he's wrong or not!!!!

All I know is it's supposed to include 10gb hotspot so far.

A few people in the subreddit say that they'll be offering Unlimited Freedom with HD + 10GB Hotspot for existing customers and they'll waive the subsidy fees. Some of the employees confirm it, so I guess we'll see tomorrow.

• Like 1

Oh, for customers already on unlimited freedom plans.

If this pricing isn't made available to all Sprint customers, even those on Legacy Everything Data or Unlimited My Way plans, I think there's going to be a real problem.

• Like 6

If this pricing isn't made available to all Sprint customers, even those on Legacy Everything Data or Unlimited My Way plans, I think there's going to be a real problem.

That'll be dumb move for Sprint/Marcelo to exclude users on those plans.

• Like 6

It will be interesting to see if this offers anything to us older (even more loyal?!) ED1500 customers, as well . . .

Sent from my HTC One M9

If Sprint doesn't offer this new Unlimited Freedom pricing to all existing customers on Unlimited Freedom and Legacy Plans, like Everything Data and Unlimited My Way, I think there's going to be a real problem with ports out.

Perhaps it took time to update the billing system to accept a new pricing model for all the legacy customers. However, I'm sure the number of Legacy people who ported out was noticeable to Sprint over the past week.

• Like 1

Didn't we already pretty much confirm that people on Unlimited Freedom are simply getting an upgrade and those on other plans like ED1500 will get the one we see when we change plans?

The 2 lines for $100 with autopay. $90 if you have an employee discount on top of that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That'll be dumb move for Sprint/Marcelo to exclude users on those plans.

I agree. In my opinion, it never had to come to this. Sprint could have just offered current Sprint customers better pricing at the time that the plan was updated for new customers on Unlimited Freedom to get the HD Streaming upgrade and 10 GB of Hotspot.

Instead, you've had a number of loyal customers leave over the past week, and Sprint is trying to win them back on a case-by-case basis with Winback Credits and calls, which takes up substantial employee time and resources,

• Like 2

If Sprint doesn't offer this new Unlimited Freedom pricing to all existing customers on Unlimited Freedom and Legacy Plans, like Everything Data and Unlimited My Way, I think there's going to be a real problem with ports out.

I tried getting them to give me the $160 for 4 lines deal with waived subsidy fees, we're customers for 18 years. The bill is almost $270 and new people get away with much less. It's ridiculous, they couldn't work something out and they're fine with me switching.

• Like 3