Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

In the world of 5G 2500mhz is going to be better. Sprint/Mobile has to divest some spectrum and I say aws since sprint towers would need new equipment to run it but band 25 could easily be converted to band 2. Gotta think long term

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yep! The 2500mhz band 41 has been referred as the beachfront spectrum of 5G by Sprint in quotes I've read of it online.

• Like 1

Those 3 things aren't indicative of a sale. They're just indicative of a company that's trying to right their ship. If I inherited any company that was in a poor financial situation and was losing customers, I would obviously want to reverse that.

Sprint knew the debt bills were coming, and that didn't stop them from investing close to 5 billions in 2015 then  kill the Capex in 2016. The debt bills were an excuse because merger  was the strategy.

• Like 2

I logged into my Sprint account and went to change plan and saw this. I guess this is what Marcelo was referring to for existing customers. Sorry for the image quality. 46d61c2acd3b81800a1a198f7404e596.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Sprint knew the debt bills were coming, and that didn't stop them from investing close to 5 billions in 2015 then kill the Capex in 2016. The debt bills were an excuse because merger was the strategy.

Yes indeed, I just knew this was the case all along with Sprint. What I'm surprised though is Masayoshi Son's wish to relinquish Sprint to DT/T-Mobile, since Masayoshi Son kept saying during the Sprint buyout, that his vision was to have a Softbank wireless empire between Japan and the U.S.

However, in saying something positive about Masayoshi Son, is that he is showing some care for Sprint and T-Mobile, by understanding the two companies would be better together, regardless or Softbank's ownership or lack thereof. Yet, while I admit to understanding that too, along with my support in a way, I really don't believe the FCC will approve of it.

I logged into my Sprint account and went to change plan and saw this. I guess this is what Marcelo was referring to for existing customers. Sorry for the image quality. 46d61c2acd3b81800a1a198f7404e596.jpg

What are the rates for additional lines?

$65 monthly for the first line isn't as good of a deal they are giving to new customers.

More expensive than my current plan with two lines... sprint what the hell are you doing?

• Like 2

What are the rates for additional lines?

$65 monthly for the first line isn't as good of a deal they are giving to new customers.

It didn't say besides

Activation fee - $30

Video - 1080p

Music - up to 1.5mbps

Gaming - up to 8mbps

Hotspot - 10gb and 2g afterwards (Verizon is atleast 3G after)

The rest I'd just about how much you can roam on voice (800 mins) and data 100mb) and your standard conditions. However I don't see a expiration date for the price though which is good.

• Like 1

In the world of 5G 2500mhz is going to be better. Sprint/Mobile has to divest some spectrum and I say aws since sprint towers would need new equipment to run it but band 25 could easily be converted to band 2. Gotta think long term

The article makes it seem as if T-Mobile will be the one that absorbs Sorint. That likely means that T-Mobile infrastructure will be the one left standing, not Sprint.
  • Like 3

The article makes it seem as if T-Mobile will be the one that absorbs Sorint. That likely means that T-Mobile infrastructure will be the one left standing, not Sprint.

They are not going to give up 2.5mhz. It would mean a bigger network with less spectrum.

• Like 1

I see it too on my account. It looks like $110 for two lines $100 with auto pay enabled and you get 10GB of tethering and HD streaming.

This might be the one i finally give up my ED1500 for, no subsidies on ED anymore and i get to finally tether.

• Like 2

How much would each line after 2 be?

I still do not see it on my account.

It won't show me yet. If I had to speculate, it'd be $30 per line after that like the current plans. If you go to "change plan" under My Sprint and click unlimited, it should show up.

It didn't say besides

Activation fee - $30

Video - 1080p

Music - up to 1.5mbps

Gaming - up to 8mbps

Hotspot - 10gb and 2g afterwards (Verizon is atleast 3G after)

The rest I'd just about how much you can roam on voice (800 mins) and data 100mb) and your standard conditions. However I don't see a expiration date for the price though which is good.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But is there a $30 fee to switch to this plan?

I see it too on my account. It looks like $110 for two lines $100 with auto pay enabled and you get 10GB of tethering and HD streaming.

If you have an employer discount and autopay its $90.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong. But is there a $30 fee to switch to this plan?

That I'm not sure. I don't recall seeing that. I don't want to click on add to cart and my current plan goes away. If they are charging a fee to switch that's dumb as hell.