Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Looks like Sprint still has a pretty bad image problem. http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2017/01/10/americas-most-hated-companies-sprint.html

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes they do. Most people I tell that I use Sprint usually gives me a weird look and says Sprint suck. Even though Sprint has improved tremendously over the years most people still don't want to give them a chance.
  • Like 3

Yes they do. Most people I tell that I use Sprint usually gives me a weird look and says Sprint suck. Even though Sprint has improved tremendously over the years most people still don't want to give them a chance.

Alot of people still think their data speeds are slow or that buffering happens. Only really problem is coverage which is a deal breaker to some.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Alot of people still think their data speeds are slow or that buffering happens. Only really problem is coverage which is a deal breaker to some.

I would somewhat disagree. There is still tons of places where Sprint's LTE speeds are flat out terrible. But it is improving and there image is getting better but they still have a long way to go. Root Verizon won like 112 cities and Sprint only took 9.

• Like 3

I would somewhat disagree. There is still tons of places where Sprint's LTE speeds are flat out terrible. But it is improving and there image is getting better but they still have a long way to go. Root Verizon won like 112 cities and Sprint only took 9.

If speeds are 0.15mbps then that's true. If it's 10-15 more than 50-100 then it's more than acceptable.

If speeds are 0.15mbps then that's true. If it's 10-15 more than 50-100 then it's more than acceptable.

I think 10 is a good sweet spot. I know so many places where sub 1mbps is very much real.
  • Like 2

I think 10 is a good sweet spot. I know so many places where sub 1mbps is very much real.

Which band is that usually on?

Don't you live in a 10x10 area? How much B41 is around?

No they have not lit the Jacksonville Market yet with 10x10 b25. Out of over 40 towers in my county alone (Marion County) only my home tower has b41 equipment. Everywhere else is 5x5 b25/b26. Lots of other places similar. Thats the point I'm making.

• Like 1

No they have not lit the Jacksonville Market yet with 10x10 b25. Out of over 40 towers in my county alone (Marion County) only my home tower has b41 equipment. Everywhere else is 5x5 b25/b26. Lots of other places similar. Thats the point I'm making.

I believe Jacksonville was a place where a spectrum swap happened with either T-Mobile or VZW. I'm not sure on the status of thos. I'm really surprised the doesn't have B41.

I believe Jacksonville was a place where a spectrum swap happened with either T-Mobile or VZW. I'm not sure on the status of thos. I'm really surprised the doesn't have B41.

The market has some band 41 but very few towers are upgraded. Orlando and Miami markets recieved all of the attention last year. Im hoping Tampa, Jacksonville and the panhandle get it this year.

• Like 1

The market has some band 41 but very few towers are upgraded. Orlando and Miami markets recieved all of the attention last year. Im hoping Tampa, Jacksonville and the panhandle get it this year.

I was in the Merritt island a couple weekends ago. All B25 10x10, no b41.  Speeds were more than usable. Hope jacksonville will get b25 10x10 at least by midyear.

I'll be in Florida I'm April. So I'll get to see how things are. I've never been anywhere with 10x10.

I'll be in Florida I'm April. So I'll get to see how things are. I've never been anywhere with 10x10.

In Florida only the Orlando market has a 10x10

The update should have started rolling out last night.

Sprint claims my phone (HTC A9) supports it, so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

This look like 3xCA? I forget if it used to have 2 SCC sections or not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It's that a HTC or LG device?