joshuam

Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

Speaking of Coverage.... Sprint’s Coverage Map was just updated today (4/6/2018): http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp

DC’s Coverage appears to be messed up now. A bunch of LTE Plus Coverage over Downtown is missing.

FINALLY!!! MASSIVE MIMO FCC APPROVAL! JUST APPROVED YESTERDAY!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Great stuff!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

Do we know which market?

32 minutes ago, IamMrFamous07 said:

Do we know which market?

Not sure what you mean, this is FCC approval for use of the equipment in the US, not deployment permit.

Oh looky looky. Ericsson. Posted it right in after i did my morning check.

Now the wait for Samsung and Nokia!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Not sure what you mean, this is FCC approval for use of the equipment in the US, not deployment permit.

Whoops lol. I just notice that my b

Bwahahhahahha he gave you an FCCID because he knows we are nerds and we circle that search tool like buzzards. This is just great, fun stuff all around. This guy is better than we thought.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, belusnecropolis said:

Bwahahhahahha he gave you an FCCID because he knows we are nerds and we circle that search tool like buzzards. This is just great, fun stuff all around. This guy is better than we thought.

I mean it's not hard to find FCC entries tbh especially if you search by specific vendors.

Also... tossed this together: 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, RedSpark said:

Speaking of Coverage.... Sprint’s Coverage Map was just updated today (4/6/2018): http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp

DC’s Coverage appears to be messed up now. A bunch of LTE Plus Coverage over Downtown is missing.

They sort of fixed the Missouri market issues that came with the last update, so that's good. Fix one, break another I guess. Ha!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dkoellerwx said:

They fixed the Missouri market issues that came with the last update, so that's good. Fix one, break another I guess. Ha!

Oh man.... haha.

At least we know they’re awake over there.

This possibly Sprint?c650e5dda8aad1e3cc5fbf049e4b1d60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dr. Saw replied to me!

CE2A73C3-27B9-49FF-8FCF-DC36D22125F2.png

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, IamMrFamous07 said:

Dr. Saw replied to me!

CE2A73C3-27B9-49FF-8FCF-DC36D22125F2.png

Samsung equipment has already received the software upgrade for 4x4 MIMO, 256QAM and 15x15 L1900 although I don’t *think* we’ve heard anything regarding Alcatel Lucent...

19 minutes ago, RAvirani said:

Samsung equipment has already received the software upgrade for 4x4 MIMO, 256QAM and 15x15 L1900 although I don’t *think* we’ve heard anything regarding Alcatel Lucent...

Nokia/ Alcatel are usually late to the party lol

I live in a Samsung Market, so when will that actually be live?

Macrelo must be drinking some really good juice today :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Macrelo must be drinking some really good juice today

He’s again making big claims .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s again making big claims .  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG CLAIMS

31 minutes ago, tyroned3222 said:

BIG CLAIMS

I don’t know…

We’ve already seen real world demonstrations of massive MIMO on 3500 MHz marching the range and propagation of 1800 MHz (at 2x2 MIMO); I can only imagine how Sprint’s 2500 MHz NR will look with 64x64 MIMO...

In Seattle (which was PCS/BRS only until a few months ago), if 2500 MHz NR coverage could match L1900 coverage today, Sprint would be the undisputed #1 carrier.

• Like 2

I don’t know…
We’ve already seen real world demonstrations of massive MIMO on 3500 MHz marching the range and propagation of 1800 MHz (at 2x2 MIMO); I can only imagine how Sprint’s 2500 MHz NR will look with 64x64 MIMO...
In Seattle (which was PCS/BRS only until a few months ago), if 2500 MHz NR coverage could match L1900 coverage today, Sprint would be the undisputed #1 carrier.
3500? Is that LAA?

2 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

3500? Is that LAA?

It would be the CBRS band in the US. 

I don’t know…
for the last decade all Sprint has done is talk in confidence then fail to deliver. For me it's “Just the same talk on a different day”.... can sprint finally once and for all delivery the kind of network they have been wanting to roll out

for the last decade all Sprint has done is talk in confidence then fail to deliver. For me it's “Just the same talk on a different day”.... can sprint finally once and for all delivery the kind of network they have been wanting to roll out

To be fair Marcelo has not been with them for the last decade. He was handed alot that takes years to recover from. People talk about TMO while forgetting att paid for that. If Sprint would have gotten that money the would likely be where TMO is also.

• Like 2

To be fair Marcelo has not been with them for the last decade. He was handed alot that takes years to recover from. People talk about TMO while forgetting att paid for that. If Sprint would have gotten that money the would likely be where TMO is also. 

So, let's say even if sprint works at the pace tmobile did they will still remain lightyears behind just like tmo is still behind in overall area covered.