Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

LAX can lick balls. Spent a lot of time in the area last summer. Much prefer going in and out of Santa Ana / John Wayne.

Had to do LAX a handful of times when I spent some time up in Van Nuys. Really not interests in going to that mess again. Airport itself was fine, but once you leave the airport is when it gets a bit shifty. lol

been getting throttled data from sprint, even though im not a plan with throttled data..sprint executive person will be calling me at 1pm tomorrow to let me know whats up (4+ days of investigating this issue) :)

• Like 1

been getting throttled data from sprint, even though im not a plan with throttled data..sprint executive person will be calling me at 1pm tomorrow to let me know whats up (4+ days of investigating this issue) :)

How much data do you use a month?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Didn't they change all unlimited plans to have deprioritization after 23GB?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Didn't they change all unlimited plans to have deprioritization after 23GB?

Only new ones or people who upgrade devices on older plans. 

• Like 3

Only new ones or people who upgrade devices on older plans.

I wonder if that includes anyone activating a different handset on their line or just those that "upgrade" through Sprint channels.

Anyone try this yet?  Cheaper then Karma and getting a little roaming.

The Unlimitedville website now seems to be gone. Possibly Sprint shut them down, though that should only affect the Sprint part of their business, not the Verizon part. Strange though that the RV news site and RCR Wireless News site did the news articles about this company, which basically seemed to be promotional in nature, rather than reviews of it.

Edit Note :

nvm... it was CloudFlare blocking my entry to the site for a moment. I just got back on. I'm curious why this happened though. 

Not only is this site active but it also broadcasts b25 LTE!

Photos linked below because I am on mobile and don't want to bother resizing them.

http://m.imgur.com/UdHwSdB

http://m.imgur.com/Mmc5mmq

• Like 2

Dow Chemical & DuPont are in merger discussions. I have no idea how/why in the year of gigantic mergers and buyouts that Sprint's TMUS merger is held to such a high level of scrutiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Dow Chemical & DuPont are in merger discussions. I have no idea how/why in the year of gigantic mergers and buyouts that Sprint's TMUS merger is held to such a high level of scrutiny.

My thinking exactly!

• Like 1

Not only is this site active but it also broadcasts b25 LTE!

Photos linked below because I am on mobile and don't want to bother resizing them.

http://m.imgur.com/UdHwSdB

http://m.imgur.com/Mmc5mmq

Excellent find. Sprint should be updating its coverage map for it.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

Preach it brother!!!

• Like 4

Excellent find. Sprint should be updating its coverage map for it.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

Sometimes their coverage maps are sorely outdated.  Example - we have had B41 up and going for MONTHS here, and still no spots of yellow on the coverage map.  I'm sure its a fine line to walk between being precise, accurate, and timely.

Sometimes their coverage maps are sorely outdated. Example - we have had B41 up and going for MONTHS here, and still no spots of yellow on the coverage map. I'm sure its a fine line to walk between being precise, accurate, and timely.

I think it's kinda funny that sprint under-exaggerates their coverage considering pretty much every one else completely over exaggerates theirs. It makes they map look really bad when compared to the others.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/blogs/sprint-perspectives/sprint-improves-its-network-as-competition-heats-up-in-kansas-city.htm

Great job but they still lost the market on a whole somehow. I hope Legere does not go to twitter with the whole we beat you in your own city bs.

• Like 5

I think it's kinda funny that sprint under-exaggerates their coverage considering pretty much every one else completely over exaggerates theirs. It makes they map look really bad when compared to the others.

in my area the map way over exaggerates (southern WI) i sometimes have 3g outdoors while deep in yellow , miles away from the nearest tower.  Im not complaining i know how the network works and where i can expect lte, 3g, and where i can expect 1x... or less.  they are aware of the lack of coverage especially on the south side of my town.  I actually recommended an intersection in town that should have a tower, he laughed and said that's an area they are thinking of adding a tower (lots of sprint zone problem reports).... Its not a secret to the network team as to where the problem areas are, the coverage map is a different team, a marketing team,  At the end of the day that is all the coverage maps is... marketing.   

• Like 2

http://newsroom.sprint.com/blogs/sprint-perspectives/sprint-improves-its-network-as-competition-heats-up-in-kansas-city.htm

Great job but they still lost the market on a whole somehow. I hope Legere does not go to twitter with the whole we beat you in your own city bs.

No John went to twitter trash talking the USA Today article about how T-Mobile isn't practicing what they preach.

• Like 3