Softbank news: The Sharp Aquos Crystal is stunning and U.S. bound

jonathanm1978

Kind of a shame. Sprint officially announced this phone one month ago. Being it is a good looking and solid device, I think it would go over quite well if customers could couple it with the $100 20 Gig Family Share plan they are offering now.

I think so too. I sure hope the initial rumor I heard isn't true that it will be available around the holidays. It would be a waste of an announcement.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I think so too. I sure hope the initial rumor I heard isn't true that it will be available around the holidays. It would be a waste of an announcement.

Especially since Big Daddy began selling it a few days/week after the announcement.

It just doesnt make sense. Its not like theyre trying to stockpile millions of the things for a massive launch. It should be a reasonable, but slow seller. No one is going to line up over night for this.

Every day they wait they get closer to the Nexus 5.1 which will probably blow the specs away at a competetive price.

It just doesnt make sense. Its not like theyre trying to stockpile millions of the things for a massive launch. It should be a reasonable, but slow seller. No one is going to line up over night for this.

Every day they wait they get closer to the Nexus 5.1 which will probably blow the specs away at a competetive price.

Sharp is a more common name than Nexus. I don't think that the next Nexus will snake out too many sales. And I think release could be sooner than I originally thought. But I'm sure that this phone will still sell decently.

• 2 weeks later...

So does it mean that Sprint is not going 2 carry it?

Sprint stated they will be carrying it. We hope it'll be soon.

Well, Boost didn't even announce it snd it's not on their website

They are probably shipping early. Launch is imminent then.

• Like 2

So does it mean that Sprint is not going 2 carry it?

I am hearing 2 weeks on the Sprint model.

Well, Boost didn't even announce it and it's not on their website

It is not actually available yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I am hearing 2 weeks on the Sprint model.

It is not actually available yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks NBx....Interesting that Sprint isn't publishing it's availibilty

It was said on multiple websites that sprint, boost & virgin mobile will all get the handset... but we are used to companies stating when it will be available once they announce it. And I have been excited that there will be cool decent phones at reasonable prices, as this will put pressure on all the other phone manufacturers. But maybe since it's Sharp's first US bound phone in quite some time, maybe they're having supply chain or customs issues.