Request to S4GRU Members who use Twitter

S4GRU

All you S4GRU members who use Twitter, please retweet my Tweet to the new Sprint CEO @marceloclaure. It may help in trying to get his attention. It would be good if we can get in with the new CEO right from the get go. Maybe we can score an interview?

https://twitter.com/Sprint4Grollout/status/500287853192941568

Thanks in advance for your help!

Robert

• Like 15

Thank you to those who have retweeted. We still need lots more. Can we get more than 100??

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

The 20,000+ members of S4GRU.com welcome you to your new position at Sprint. We're looking forward to the future

Robert you may want to send it in Spanish as well..

En nombre de los 20.000 miembros de S4GRU.com, le damos la bienvenida a su nueva posición en Sprint. Estamos mirando adelante hacia el futuro.

I would tweet it myself but its best if it came from your twitter account.

TS

• Like 4

I retweeted literally within sight of the Sprint Campus. Does my tweet thus carry more weight?

;)

AJ

• Like 7

Robert you may want to send it in Spanish as well..

En nombre de los 20.000 miembros de S4GRU.com, le damos la bienvenida a su nueva posición en Sprint. Estamos mirando adelante hacia el futuro.

I would tweet it myself but its best if it came from your twitter account.

TS

It's 12 characters too long. Anyway to shorten it up without butchering the meaning? I don't know Spanish well enough to do that without possibly making a major fubar! Create an international incident. :lol:

• Like 1

Breaking News Now...

Earlier today, an international incident was started when Network Vision Enthusiats over at s4gru.com tweeted a welcoming tweet to incoming Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure. The tweet was shorten to comply with twitters length requirements and thus gave a totally different meaning to the message. This sparked protests from North and South America from Bolivia to the USA.  White House press secretary has informed the President and steps are now being taken to rectify the problem and bring international tension back to normal levels. 

Story ongoing...

TS out (looking for another job)

Ok, I shorten it to this...

"En nombre de los 20 mil miembros de s4gru, le damos la bienvenida a su nueva posición en Sprint. Mirando hacia el futuro." 

and don't forget the accent on posición

after you tweet it, I'll retweet it in spanish as well.

• Like 6

Breaking News Now...

Earlier today, an international incident was started when Network Vision Enthusiats over at s4gru.com tweeted a welcoming tweet to incoming Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure. The tweet was shorten to comply with twitters length requirements and thus gave a totally different meaning to the message. This sparked protests from North and South America from Bolivia to the USA. White House press secretary has informed the President and steps are now being taken to rectify the problem and bring international tension back to normal levels.

Story ongoing...

TS out (looking for another job)

Ok, I shorten it to this...

"En nombre de los 20 mil miembros de s4gru, le damos la bienvenida a su nueva posición en Sprint. Mirando hacia el futuro."

and don't forget the accent on posición

after you tweet it, I'll retweet it in spanish as well.

Done. ¡Gracias!