Merging CT Market Topics

dstar2002

Think we might be able to just merge the two Connecticut threads for Northern and Southern?  We are such a small area that most people end up discussing both in each thread.  Just a suggestion for a mod to consider.

• Like 1

Think we might be able to just merge the two Connecticut threads for Northern and Southern?  We are such a small area that most people end up discussing both in each thread.  Just a suggestion for a mod to consider.

Even though I dont pay much attention to this area since I live in Western NY state, but I noticed this too..... 

If I'm not mistaken, Market Threads are broken down to how they are in Sprint's system, so they're generally kept separate here as well.

• Like 1

Yea they are, but its just not conducive to keeping a good discussion going, since there is so much cross posting.  Frankly, why Sprint has them seperate, is beyond me.  Southern CT did roll out NV 1 first, but both are in nearly identical states now, same vendors, even same sub-contractors from everything I have seen.

Was just an idea to streamline my area.  In the premiere section I am tracking CT as a whole, just makes no sense to do it the Sprint way for me.

If not, no big deal, but the Northern CT thread is dead anyway.  Only I post in it.  The southern guys are posting northern info into the southern thread.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, Market Threads are broken down to how they are in Sprint's system, so they're generally kept separate here as well.

While that's generally true, there is at least one exception that i know of -- Upstate NY East and Central are combined into one thread -- so there is some precedent for combining markets. I actually think it would make more sense for the CT markets than it does for Upstate NY, which is such a large area when you combine the two.

• Like 1

It made a lot of sense in the beginning of Network Vision to have them separate, as the Southern CT market started quite a bit earlier.  But now at this point, merging them is fine with me.  Especially since the Southern market is pretty quiet.

Done!

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2059-network-visionlte-northern-southern-connecticut-markets-includes-all-cities/

Robert

• Like 2