Special Premier Sponsor Offer...For a Limited Time!

S4GRU

EXTENDED A FEW EXTRA DAYS!!!

For a limited time, we are offering a discount for members to upgrade to Premier Sponsor.  From now through Monday, June 30th Friday, July 4th, you can upgrade to the Premier Sponsor level for $40 off.

So if you are only $60 away from reaching the Premier level, it would only cost you $20 now.  If you have never donated to S4GRU but want to go straight to the Premier level, you can do so for just $60.  And remember, Premier Sponsorships never expire!!!

If you are unsure how far you are away from the Premier level, send me a PM and I will respond with the amount you need to receive the upgrade.  We hope to see you in the Premier Sponsor section soon!

Robert

*NOTE:  Promotion ends at 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time on Friday, July 4, 2014.

Edited by S4GRU
Extended from June 30th through July 4th
  • Like 28

I'll vouch for the level of awesome hidden behind the premier sponsor wall. It's seriously great info - do it, everyone!

• Like 6

If I was not already a premier sponsor I would sign up for it right now! Just look below and you will sign up...

256px-Hypnotic-spiral.jpg 

You are getting interested.... you will donate your money to S4GRU and become a premier sponsor....

• Like 5

Sixty bucks for all the Premiere Sponsor maps and insider info is definitely a steal.  (No need for hypnosis!)  Most that are truly interested in what Sprint is doing would probably consider it a bargain at full price but, at nearly half off, its a no-brainer, which is probably why so many Premier Sponsors continue to donate even more after reaching the Premier Sponsorship level.

Hopefully the sources continue to provide information for NV 2.0!

Also, not to mention, this site isn't littered with advertisements and popups that are such a nuisance on every other site/forum. 

• Like 7

Robert

How long after you donate does your sponsorship level change?

There is a five day waiting period and background check.

;)

AJ

• Like 8

Robert

How long after you donate does your sponsorship level change?

If I'm not driving or sleeping, it usually takes a few minutes.  Otherwise, it will be upgraded when I get to my destination or I wake up.

Robert

• Like 1

This is like a Premier Framily plan.  It makes me want to donate all over again.

Seriously, the value of Premier access to this site is worth more than double what this offer costs.

• Like 4

This is like a Premier Framily plan.

Or we could go the opposite direction and call it the S4GRU "Pemier" sponsor level.

:P

AJ

• Like 3

Or we could go the opposite direction and call it the S4GRU "Pemier" sponsor level.

:P

AJ

I had to read that twice to get the joke.   :hmm:

Robert

• Like 1

This is a great offer. I made it to Premier on a similar offer a while back (December, 2012...has it really been that long already?), and will echo what many have already said: the Premier content is just awesome!

If you have been considering the jump to Premier, now's your chance!

• Like 1

I upgraded to Premier last week where do I get the password to the Premier forums?

If you do not include your screen name on your donation I use your PayPal email address and match them up to an existing S4GRU account. If that does not match any accounts, I email the PayPal email address asking them to provide me their S4GRU account name.

Please send me a PM of the PayPal email address you used so we can get you upgraded. Thanks.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Just a reminder for those who are wanting to upgrade, this special offer expires on Monday!  Don't delay, donate today!   :)

Robert

• Like 2