HTC Gluuv

PDXmike

Pretty sure this is an April Fool's joke, but if not, it's amazingly ridiculous. Good for a few chuckles. :lol:

http://www.htc.com/www/go/gluuv/

Pretty sure it is, Samsung put something similar out too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, read this last night, had me laughing for a while, LOL.  If you actually read the whole thing its pretty funny.

Yeah, read this last night, had me laughing for a while, LOL. If you actually read the whole thing its pretty funny.

The Pokemon joke put out by Google is still my favorite so far. That's probably due to that being my dream job from the ages of 4-12 :P.

The Pokemon joke put out by Google is still my favorite so far. That's probably due to that being my dream job from the ages of 4-12 :P.

Google probably has the best april fools joke every single year.

Also, "translate to emoji" for chrome on mobile devices is pretty awesome as well.

• Like 1

Google probably has the best april fools joke every single year.

Also, "translate to emoji" for chrome on mobile devices is pretty awesome as well.

That one made me laugh for a bit, then I saw the "baby shaming" one...I'll let everyone make up their own minds on that one.

I wish tech companies stayed out of the "April Fools" trend. Yeah it can make you laugh, but can confuse too many.

I wish tech companies stayed out of the "April Fools" trend. Yeah it can make you laugh, but can confuse too many.

I get where you're coming from, but is it really tech companies fault that Americans are as dumb/gullible on average as we are? I really had fun running around my local outlet malls the other day "catching Pokemon" with Google maps while I was waiting people to finish shopping...

Some of the other jokes though like the smart gloves/shoes I can see as maybe taking it a bit too far.

I get where you're coming from, but is it really tech companies fault that Americans are as dumb/gullible on average as we are? I really had fun running around my local outlet malls the other day "catching Pokemon" with Google maps while I was waiting people to finish shopping...

Some of the other jokes though like the smart gloves/shoes I can see as maybe taking it a bit too far.

Oh, I think the Pokemon is a cool idea. It's the fake gadgets or fake release news, etc. etc.

Oh, I think the Pokemon is a cool idea. It's the fake gadgets or fake release news, etc. etc.

At least they didn't push out a fake 4.4.3/new OS. That'd have been cruel

Yeah, read this last night, had me laughing for a while, LOL.  If you actually read the whole thing its pretty funny.

One of my brothers sent me the link last night, but I didn't have a chance to look at it until this afternoon. The thumbs up to like a Facebook post and "ARMIE > SELFIE... Beautiful sunset? Pound it." had me laughing pretty good.

• Like 1

Unless they're using these fake gadgets to test the waters on some ideas they have kicking around in product development. Wouldn't surprise me if someone at least looked at the responses to these to see if there is anything worth pursuing.

I love the HTC Gluuv.  It's so bad.

AJ

• Like 3