Announcing...Honored Premier Sponsor

S4GRU

You are only this far away.  Establish or increase your monthly donation and you will be there before you know it.  Monthly donations really help with site hosting costs for sites with a lot of traffic and a huge number of users and posts such as this site.
I do a monthly donation, will get to the list eventually... Unless you want to donate in my name!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...

Posted an update to the Top Donors list.  Justen moves way up the list to #4.  Brockeb1 has made it on to the list and jumps all the way in to #28!  jlbattagli, Trip, and runagun also moved up quite a few spaces.  Rawvega made it back on the list.  And thank you for all your time on the list, but, lrosete777 and leerage were bumped off the bottom.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Robert

• Like 8
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, S4GRU said:

chamb made a donation today and moved up several spots.

Thanks!!!  :tu:

Robert

Glad to do it , Robert.  Especially now with all the work to convert and update all the maps.  I know you and some others are really putting some major time in on the project.  I look at your S4GRU site every day and most of the time, I am looking several times.

The cost to operate the site is often overlooked.  So many sites today are supported by paid ads that just destroy the experience at the site. This site is very clean and easy to navigate. Just loaded with info.  Everybody that uses the site should step up and make a donation.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, imex99 said:

Any updates on this list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an "essential" employee and having to work a lot right now.  I hope things will settle down in the next week or so and I can do some work around here.  If I develop a cough, I'll get sent home.  :whip:

Robert

• Like 4

1 minute ago, S4GRU said:

I am an "essential" employee and having to work a lot right now.  I hope things will settle down in the next week or so and I can do some work around here.  If I develop a cough, I'll get sent home.

Robert

Praying here you stay cough-less and working as far as that goes Robert.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am an "essential" employee and having to work a lot right now.  I hope things will settle down in the next week or so and I can do some work around here.  If I develop a cough, I'll get sent home.  :whip:
Robert

Same boat, asked about health every morning and temperatures being taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2