Announcing...Honored Premier Sponsor

S4GRU

Logged recent donations, recurring payments and raffle entries and the following changes occurred:  C.A.R moved up one spot to #9.  runagun moved up a few spaces to #13.  tommym65 moved up to #20.  sbolen moved up 5 spots to #24.  saywhatman and big machine moved up one place.  

• Like 5

Update after recent donations this week.  Steve Dean moves up in 5th place.  mdob07 moves up to #9.  radem moves up a few spots to #20.

And in a flash from the back, gr8nuguy makes a mighty generous raffle entry/donation and flies up from somewhere in the 40's (just off the list) screamin' all the way up to 16th place...bumping KD8JBF off the bottom of the Top 40 list.

Thanks for all your support!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

After logging recurring donations and WiMax Countdown donations the past two weeks, the following changes have been made.  Steve Dean bumps bakedc4 from fourth place.  PDXmike overtakes ohdevilguy for 6th place.  hankbear moves up to 13th.  BenChase7 moves up to 25th.  ballman moves up to 29th.  Dkoellerwx moves up to 30th.  Thanks for all your support!

• Like 1

After logging his recurring donation today, jlbattagli has now made it on the Top 40 and earned Honored Premier Sponsor status.  As a result, swintec was bumped off the bottom.  Thanks for all your support, swintec!

• 1 month later...

Updated the list based on activity in the past month or so.  spike331 has made the list, gman1000 and bigmachine were bumped off the bottom.  thezombiehunter has made it back on the list.  Lots of changes within the list.  Thank you all who support S4GRU!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

After logging a wild and crazy December so far, I would like to point out the following changes:  WiWavelength moves up to 2nd place.  Steve Dean moves up to 3rd Place.  mikejeep moves up to 4th Place.  mdob07 moves up to 8th.  bucdenny moves up to 11th.  grapkoski, Dkoellerwx, ballman and anthony.spina97 move up a spot.  PythonFanTN and tongboy move up two spots.  tommym65 moves up four spots.  spike331 moves up 10 spots.  papi92 joined the Top 40 list, debuting at # 37.  Bumping off uecker87.

Thank you all who support S4GRU!

Robert

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm surprised there haven't been any updates here for many months. I've been considering making a donation, especially since I've been here quite a bit more lately.

My guess is Robert probably just hasn't had any free time to update the list. He has to go through all of the donations and add them together and organize it which I imagine can take up a lot of time.

-Anthony

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The Top 40 list has been updated!  Some highlights...Steve Dean has moved into second place.  belusnecropolis made it on the list and has steadily moved up the list the past year to now be at #31.  Trip, Bigmachine, JohnHovah and lb124 have joined the list.  kyle_4thousand, lynyrd65, papi92, danlodish345 and themuffinman were bumped off the list.  JimBob joined the list and then bumped off the bottom before posting.

Robert

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

The Top 40 list has been updated.  Highlights include...jlbattagli, savageman and ballman move up a spot.  saywhatman and Trip move up a couple spots.  JohnHovah and lb124 move up several spots.

There are quite a few members within striking distance to get to Honored Premier.  You can send me a message to find out how close you are now.  WIth the current Win a GS8 Promo, it's a great time to move up.  Make a donation to earn Honored Premier and get a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S8.

Robert

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

The Top 40 list has been updated.  Highlights include...bakedc4 and mikejeep move up to nearly the top, bumping WiWavelength from 3rd place.  bucdenny moves up 5 spots.  PythonFanPA moves up 10 spots.  anthony.spina moves up 9 spots.  JohnHovah moved up a couple spots.  bigmachine moved up a few spots.

Justen joins the list and moves up to 31st spot.  chamb joins the list at #35.  ITK79 is on the list at #37.  Turas joins the list at #39.  leerage is teetering on the edge of the list now at #40.  BenChase7, Loverblue, sbolen, thezombiehunter were bumped off the bottom of the list.

There are quite a few members within striking distance to get to Honored Premier.  You can send me a message to find out how close you are now.

Robert

:welc2:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, twospirits said:

Google Drive spreadsheet has been updated with latest results.

Hey TS ....FYI in case you had missed it, thanks to a JimBob quote back at the time, the actual original starting list is a couple posts down (#10 in the thread) from April 2014, which doesn't appear to be on your history tracker.

• 2 months later...

While I'll still be around in lurk mode, my job situation will be taking a turn for the worst and finances are about to be extremely limited, so I'm forced to discontinue my monthly contributions. On the converse, I've left a little donation of what I have left so it can still benefit S4GRU.

When my situation improves, I'll go back to the automatic monthly contributions to take back my spot ;)

Take care!

Yung

aka blinky847

• Like 4

8 hours ago, blinky847 said:

While I'll still be around in lurk mode, my job situation will be taking a turn for the worst and finances are about to be extremely limited, so I'm forced to discontinue my monthly contributions. On the converse, I've left a little donation of what I have left so it can still benefit S4GRU.

When my situation improves, I'll go back to the automatic monthly contributions to take back my spot ;)

Take care!

Yung

aka blinky847

Thank you for all your support through the years.  I hope things get better for you soon.  And thank you for the donation today!

Robert

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Updated the list tonight.  Here is a summary of the changes.  Justen moved up several places on the list.  JohnHovah moved up 4 spots.  jlbattagli moved up two places.  Dkoellerwx, Turas, lb124 and Trip moved up one spot.  No one bumped off the list this update.  And no new members added.

There are quite a few members within striking distance to get to Honored Premier.  You can send me a message to find out how close you are now.

Robert

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, imex99 said:

Am I close to the club yet?

Yes.  You are $95 away, as of this moment.  :cool:

Robert

• Like 2

5 hours ago, S4GRU said:

Yes.  You are $95 away, as of this moment.  :cool:

Robert

You are only this far away.  Establish or increase your monthly donation and you will be there before you know it.  Monthly donations really help with site hosting costs for sites with a lot of traffic and a huge number of users and posts such as this site.

• Like 2