Announcing...Honored Premier Sponsor

S4GRU

I should be a douche and donate my annual bonus just to knock AJ down a peg. :rasp:

Wife would kill me though. :lol:

• Like 5

I should be a douche and donate my annual bonus just to knock AJ down a peg. :rasp:

Wife would kill me though. :lol:

Yeah.  My wife wouldn't be too keen on that either.

Forget the wives wrath, its AJs wrath you will have to deal with. Lol

I see a site close to you on fire in your future.

No problem.  Just "douche" the site to put out the fire.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

Some changes today...Steve Dean has joined the list.  C.A.R has moved up to the #9 position.  And ballman was bumped from the list.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU!

• Like 1

ballman has been demoted to ballboy.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have expanded the list to Top 35 now.  This effectively lowers the price to become an Honored Premier member by more than $75 from what it just was.  If you feel like you're close to becoming an Honored Premier member or if you want to upgrade or you just want to see your name back on the list, PM me and I will let you know how far away you are from making it on the list.  Once you earn Honored Premier, you keep it.  Even if you get bumped off the bottom of the list.

Since the bottom dollar amount for Honored Premier is always going up as Honored Premier members donate more, it's good to get on now with this change reducing the amount to upgrade.  We are always looking to shore up our finances this time of year as people donate less in November and December because of the holidays.  Help support S4GRU and get yourself on the Honored list.

• Like 3

A lot of updates to the Honored Premier standings after the latest map promotion.  ohdevilguy has moved into second place and mikejeep into third.  Twospirits moved up seven places to #7.  thezombiehunter made it on the list and landed all the way at the #24 position.  Flompholph is new to the list at #32.  dkoellerwx and Wiley_11 were bumped from the list.

Welcome to the new people.  And thank you to everyone for your financial support.

• Like 2

BenChase7 and dkoellerwx are back on the list.  twospirits moves up to the #2 spot.  aackmann and tommym65 were bumped off the bottom.  Thanks again for all your support.

• Like 3

bakedc4 made a donation and moved up a few more spots to #2.  How long will AJ, remain at the top?  Who knows?  But the distance separating #1 and #2 have never been closer.  Within striking range!

• Like 4