CrimsonKnightDX

The Future and Evolution of Mobile Broadband

Interesting... LOL :busted:  I caught the "AT&T 4G" on the phone at 1:50-1:53   :whisper:  

• Like 8

Interesting... LOL :busted:  I caught the "AT&T 4G" on the phone at 1:50-1:53   :whisper:  

Ha! I didn't notice it... man.. what were they thinking. It's file footage I assume, but didn't someone check to make sure those are sprint devices at least.  :P

• Like 1

ROFLMAO!!!  On an official Sprint video.  Oops.

Robert

• Like 3

Interesting... LOL :busted: I caught the "AT&T 4G" on the phone at 1:50-1:53 :whisper:

Good eye!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good eye!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thank you!  :2tu: 

Here is that AT&T 4G in the OP's clip on post #1

Opps AT&T 4G in Sprint clip.jpg

Opps AT&T 4G in Sprint clip - 2.jpg

• Like 1

Here is that AT&T 4G in the OP's clip on post #1

nice, I wasn't sure how to do that.

nice, I wasn't sure how to do that.

I stopped the video where people said and took a screen shot of it and cropped it and then saved it and then attached it and this way other folks on here can understand and see what it is.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous. And I'm so pro Sprint despite what all my friends say. It's the little things that mean so much....and this simply isn't helping our case!!!!

:o  Well if anyone from Sprint Corporate does really read this forum, like I suspect, (so they can understand what is actually going on)  the video may get pulled.

• Like 1

Ha! I didn't notice it... man.. what were they thinking. It's file footage I assume, but didn't someone check to make sure those are sprint devices at least. :P

I always notice things like that on TV shows ... They use incredibly fake-looking screens on phones to show texts or calls, etc.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:wall:

SprintNoSparkVideo.png

:roflmao:

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1