How to Spot Sprint 8T8R TD-LTE RRHs (Nokia Networks)

lilotimz

9 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Unfortunately I can't for the meantime I am banned from the property for one year

Was this the result of trying to obtain information for S4Gru?

22 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Unfortunately I can't for the meantime I am banned from the property for one year

This should be a new contest for S4GRU: $5 per guess as to why danlondish345 was banned from said property. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fizzicsguy said:

This should be a new contest for S4GRU: $5 per guess as to why danlondish345 was banned from said property. 

It was only for one year though. But Let's have everyone take a guess LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As far as MIMO technology what is Sprint using now on the East Coast/ Cecil County MD 4 by 4, 8 by 8 just wondering. I proly did not put this question in right thread don't think Nokia is used on the East coast.

2 hours ago, bcltoys said:

As far as MIMO technology what is Sprint using now on the East Coast/ Cecil County MD 4 by 4, 8 by 8 just wondering. I proly did not put this question in right thread don't think Nokia is used on the East coast.

And Massive MIMO 64T64R which can be broken down if needed to 32t32r 4g and 32t32r 5g if sprint decides to soft launch 5g on them. At least one 64t64r in Brooklyn NY so far.