I need the S4GRU Interactive Maps to be available to all S4GRU NON-Sponsorship members because I would like to see if there are any Planned Sprint Network Vision Upgrades going on in my area

jhdunk13

Hello, My name is Jack Dunk, I need the S4GRU Interactive Maps to be available to all S4GRU NON-Sponsorship members because I would like to see if there are any Planned Sprint Network Vision Upgrades going on in my area.

thanks,

Jack Dunk

Hello, My name is Jack Dunk, I need the S4GRU Interactive Maps to be available to all S4GRU NON-Sponsorship members because I would like to see if there are any Planned Sprint Network Vision Upgrades going on in my area.

thanks,

Jack Dunk

Sorry but that can not happen. The website stays alive by donations and the incentive is you get to see sponsor maps, extra material etc.

Edit: Also, a small donation can get you the information you desire. It's well worth it and there is tons of amazing information in the sponsor forums. I would recommend donating what you can, especially if you are interested in this rollout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

thanks,

Jack Dunk

We have Gifted Sponsorships provided from some very generous members available to other members who cannot afford to Sponsor the site.  Please send me a message explaining your circumstances and we will likely be able to get you something worked out.

Robert

• Like 8

I don't mean to be rude by saying this but I'm infinitely perplexed as to why you would even post this.  Clearly the information you seek is precisely the incentive for non sponsors to become sponsors.  That's like going to your teacher and saying "I need an A in this class because it's a pre requisite for my program but, hey, I don't wanna do any work for the A.  is that cool?"  

• Like 15

I'm gonna close this thread.  I have emailed with the member a few times.  He either is messing with us or he's like 12 years old.

Robert

• Like 10

Does that have to be an XOR proposition?

;)

AJ

• Like 2