ab30494

Samsung Galaxy S3 to get 4.4

Samsung lays out which devices will get Android 4.4.2 KitKat http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-lays-out-which-devices-will-get-android-442-kitkat

Galaxy Note 3

Galaxy Note II

Galaxy S4

Galaxy S4 mini

Galaxy S4 Active

Galaxy S4 zoom

Galaxy S III

Galaxy S III mini

Galaxy Mega

Galaxy Light

Galaxy Note 8.0

Galaxy Tab 3

Galaxy Note 10.1

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

• Like 2

I was happy with the 4.3 update, I'll welcome the 4.4 KitKat update as well.  Just another reason to hang on to my S3 for a while longer.  Gosh I love this phone. :)   

I played with the Note II yesterday, it's gargantuan!  -Luis

I wouldn't even try the mega then :P

I'm shocked to see the Galaxy Note 10.1 on the list. I thought Samsung had all but abandoned it. They've promised 4.3 in the past, but it's still stuck on 4.1.2. I wish there was some sort of specific timeline for when these updates could be making their way out other than "beginning today and continuing throughout the coming months"... I was thinking of selling my Note 10.1 and getting a Nexus 10 since the Nexus line gets updates almost instantly. I would miss the S-Pen features though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 HD.

I hope it comes soon. 4.3 is okay but I really want me some KitKat 

I wish I didn't do the 4.3 as they took flash off of it. I use to be able to play games via a browser and now I can't because of this and downloading adobe flash isn't stable to play as it crashes the browser. Also I've noticed on my s3 and tab 3 that the Internet cuts out when I have a good signal since I went to 4.3 I'll go to kitkat now and hope that will improve.

• Like 1