Epic4G25

Modified software to prevent Q10 unlocking

Has anyone found a way to successfully unlock the Q10? It appears Sprint had the software modified to totally prevent someone unlocking the phone. Thought I'd check here and see if anyone knows anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I'm saying that, given that LTE can do so already, doing so with 5G should be a cakewalk.
    • So what your saying is that 5G technology can replace some of this at a reasonable price?
    • Chocolate Cake

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Satellite is less outdated than you think. ViaSat has 100 Mbps plans, albeit with a 150 GB soft cap. 50 Mbps is available for a relatively reasonable price, depending on area. Of course, there's still the speed-of-light problem. With that said, 25/3 with a 160GB cap, particularly if it's a soft cap, for like $60/mo,, would be straightforward to sling via 2.5 GHz 5G, and if advertised at all would give Sprint probablh 80% market share in anywhere that can't get cable or fiber. The number of places that can hit those speeds over DSL that can't get cable or fiber is low enough that you don't really have to worry about those folks (basically only rural telephone companies/co-ops do that).
    • Guess I'll be going back to Pixel-land for my next phone: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-24/andy-rubin-s-phone-maker-essential-is-said-to-consider-sale