Androidaholic

[Misleading] New Note 3 model reportedly getting Sprint Spark!

I meant golden fried chicken. And BBQ.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Okay I think I have figured this out ! I believe that the Note 3 that they were referring to at the Sprint store was the Note 3 Neo. It is due for release next month and I have read that Sprint and other carriers are supposed to get it. So they may be right but failed to tell me the specifics like the fact that it was the NEO a cheaper version of the Note 3 with a 720p screen of 5.5" and 16g of storage. However it is supposed to have the Samsung hexa core processor for the LTE version. It would be hard to get a 720p screen at this point in time for me so even so it would be disappointing to me since I want everything to be the same but with tri band LTE and not go backwards in time speck wise. 

Okay I think I have figured this out ! I believe that the Note 3 that they were referring to at the Sprint store was the Note 3 Neo. It is due for release next month and I have read that Sprint and other carriers are supposed to get it. So they may be right but failed to tell me the specifics like the fact that it was the NEO a cheaper version of the Note 3 with a 720p screen of 5.5" and 16g of storage. However it is supposed to have the Samsung hexa core processor for the LTE version. It would be hard to get a 720p screen at this point in time for me so even so it would be disappointing to me since I want everything to be the same but with tri band LTE and not go backwards in time speck wise. 

I noticed you started a thread on XDA in the Sprint Note 3 General section claiming a triband Note 3 was coming to Sprint without verifying the facts first.  

I noticed you started a thread on XDA in the Sprint Note 3 General section claiming a triband Note 3 was coming to Sprint without verifying the facts first.  

XDA has had some very poor threads lately, It is turning into a circus over there haha

have you guys considered that this may have been confused with the lg g pro 2?

XDA has had some very poor threads lately, It is turning into a circus over there haha

"It is turning into a circus"?  Try "it is a circus," filled with untrained people who operate on speculation, hearsay, and half truths.

AJ

• Like 3

"It is turning into a circus"?  Try "it is a circus," filled with untrained people who operate on speculation, hearsay, and half truths.

AJ

True, I just recently started paying attention the circus. I try to get in and get out as fast as I can before I get caught in the circus act. But Now I find myself laughing at it all

Way to get back on track. We're trying to derail this thread until actual news. I mean regional supermarket Raley's and Trapper keepers. This could have been the ultimate tangent thread! We just need a Cleveland sucks video and we would have been golden.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hey, do as the Romans do, if you can't beat them, then join them.  :P

TS out 

• Like 1

I was just reporting what i was told at the store and had no knowledge of the Note 3 Neo until today. I am not a professional journalist a reporter or even a blogger so why do I have to be 100% accurate when reporting information that was intended for further investigation in the first place. I do not know about you but I do this stuff for fun. Even so I would never intentionally mislead people and if i made a mistake it is sure a lot easier to live with than some of the other ones I have made. So I think we will all be alright even if we do have to wait for the Note 4 to get the Note we want. 

Dude I know you have been getting whacked a bit in this thread....

but YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH RESEARCHING.....

NOT IN THE US

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/23/samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo-us-uk/

• Like 1

Smileybouncefire.gif Burn Baby Burn,.. Disco Inferno,

oh wait, wrong thread.

sorry, carry on.

TS

Posted Image Burn Baby Burn,.. Disco Inferno,

oh wait, wrong thread.

sorry, carry on.

TS

:rofl:

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

As Floorguy said, the Neo is not destined for the US market. Back to the drawing board.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

As Floorguy said, the Neo is not destined for the US market. Back to the drawing board.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I'm still waiting for my GN4!  :)

So after searching and see a search result with the Note 3 Neo that had some or all of the major U.S. carriers listed below it in the link and also an article saying it was being released worldwide I thought that must have been what they were talking about but apparently it is not coming to the U.S. Therefore at this point I have no idea why they told me a new Note 3 was coming next month and may never know.

because they are only there for a paycheck....

90% of workers generally give 2 craps....

which is why (in more industries then phones) i get pissed when i know more then the sales person...

• Like 1

This thread isn't closed yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Whelp. Guess this thread is done. 

• Like 3