Let alone the money invested in apps!

Too late to change to another platform!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I would go insane without swipe among the other millions of innovations

Apple Iphone does not have!

Let alone the money invested in apps!

Too late to change to another platform!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

It's not too late. I have over 600 apps for iPhone and I'm using an Android cell phone, lol. And yes, I have bought numerous apps for my Evo Shift, and some were duplicates.

And I don't know how anyone could ever get used to swype. Quite annoying to me.

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

Of course it has a 4 inch display. Their tech stays behind the times so people will purchase the next thing a year later.

I'm curious to how many iphone users wish their iphone had a bigger screen. Although they may not admit it, I bet there are quite a few that do. Also, didn't steve jobs say something along the lines of, "The world does not want a bigger screen on their phone." I know he said something like that when the big-screen cell phone craze began. I wonder if he/apple really believed that, or if it was just more of their stubbornness/arrogance.

I'm curious to how many iphone users wish their iphone had a bigger screen. Although they may not admit it, I bet there are quite a few that do. Also, didn't steve jobs say something along the lines of, "The world does not want a bigger screen on their phone." I know he said something like that when the big-screen cell phone craze began. I wonder if he/apple really believed that, or if it was just more of their stubbornness/arrogance.

I think it would be fine with most customers to make a bigger screen, as long as it isn't too drastic. If they went to 3.75 or 4 without making too much of an overall size increase, it will be well received. If they went to 4.5+, it would turn some people off, but they wouldn't be that dumb. Apple knows what they've doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd buy the iPhone (whatever #), if it had a larger screen. I'm hoping for at least a 4" screen, same form factor, and same set of aftermarket accessories.

One of the guys in my office has one of those battery pack cases which adds about 3/4" on top and bottom of device, and about a full day of battery life on top of the stock battery.

I'd buy the iPhone (whatever #), if it had a larger screen. I'm hoping for at least a 4" screen, same form factor, and same set of aftermarket accessories.

One of the guys in my office has one of those battery pack cases which adds about 3/4" on top and bottom of device, and about a full day of battery life on top of the stock battery.

I'm not so sure they can stuff good LTE antenna's in the current form factor, although I could be wrong seeing that rumors going both ways have been posted around the internet.

I'm not so sure they can stuff good LTE antenna's in the current form factor, although I could be wrong seeing that rumors going both ways have been posted around the internet.

True, and I'll take a larger form factor. My biggest pet peeve with the current design is the wasted space. I want a larger screen, and less plastics.

True, and I'll take a larger form factor. My biggest pet peeve with the current design is the wasted space. I want a larger screen, and less plastics.

While we are on the topic of form factors, check out these concept drawings of a Liquidmetal iPhone.

http://macdailynews.com/2012/05/01/check-out-these-ultra-thin-next-gen-liquidmetal-iphone-artists-concept-images/

While we are on the topic of form factors, check out these concept drawings of a Liquidmetal iPhone.

http://macdailynews....concept-images/

Hate to say it, but that, like many other of the iPhone design rumors, is sounding pretty far fetched, imo.

Edit: projector beams, and all...

• Like 1

Hate to say it, but that, like many other of the iPhone design rumors, is sounding pretty far fetched, imo.

Probably so, but Apple does have the rights to Liquidmetal at least. I guess we will see for sure what rumors are right and which ones were totally fake when the next iPhone is released.

Probably so, but Apple does have the rights to Liquidmetal at least. I guess we will see for sure what rumors are right and which ones were totally fake when the next iPhone is released.

Yea, Apple has the rights to about everything... so they say....

Yea, Apple has the rights to about everything... so they say....

Actually, I must correct myself. Apple has a contract with Liquidmetal to license their material, and it's possible that the next iPhone or even the next MacBooks to use the material for their cases. It will be interesting to see what Apple has up their sleeves this year.

Here is another concept gallery of Liquidmetal iPhone concepts.

http://www.cultofmac...oncept-gallery/

This looks really cool.

Beautiful looking concept!

I just hate how so much space gets wasted. I don't want to make this a "VS" tread, but the leaked images of the GS3 show that Samsung got it right.

I am not too fond of the idea of a virtual home button, but I do like this design.

 Sent via Forum Runner on my redsn0w iOS 5.1 iPhone 4 

Virtual buttons are no good for me either, as I have a hard enough time with "pressing" the home button or the search button on my EVO Shift all the time anyway.

I just found this on Sprints site this morning. Have they advertised the iPhone 4 this way before?

sprint%20screen%20grab%20copy.png

This is just weird to me.

I just found this on Sprints site this morning. Have they advertised the iPhone 4 this way before?

sprint%20screen%20grab%20copy.png

This is just weird to me.

Not odd if Apple is going to announce the new iPhone at WWDC, which is just a few weeks away now. However I think it is just a generic marketing blurb, because IMHO Apple will keep the 4 around as the basic "free" handset.

Not odd if Apple is going to announce the new iPhone at WWDC' date=' which is just a few weeks away now. However I think it is just a generic marketing blurb, because IMHO Apple will keep the 4 around as the basic "free" handset.[/quote']

That's what I thought too. But I don't think the next iPhone will be previewed at WWDC. Just iOS 6.

Sent from my Joshs EVO Shift using Forum Runner

That's what I thought too. But I don't think the next iPhone will be previewed at WWDC. Just iOS 6.

Sent from my Joshs EVO Shift using Forum Runner

Yeah, I have a feeling the new iPhone won't be seen/leaked till late August, Sept.