S4GRU Superlaxatives!!

KD8JBF

Presenting...

superlatives.jpg

The S4GRU Superlative "SUPERLAXATIVE" Thread!

Give your forum peers a "Yearbook Style" Superlative! 

example:

photo-23908.png?

KD8JBF - Most Un-Informed

Cause I'm always bringing news to the forums late....

Keep it nice! :-P 

Your posts will be at the discretion of the S4GRU moderators! :-) 

HAVE FUN!!

Well....i totally didn't name this thread Superlaxatives....someone decided to be funny and rename it, but it is hilarious none the less....

• Like 4

Well....i totally didn't name this thread Superlaxatives....someone decided to be funny and rename it, but it is hilarious none the less....

Hahaha, yeah.  I saw the thread title before it was cleverly vandalized ;)

• Like 1

First, it was the "S4GRU BM Group," then the "S4GRU BBW Group."  Now, it is the "S4GRU Superlaxatives."  We have a thread title vandal in our midst.

AJ

• Like 1

And, really, who needs a "superlaxative"?  Just have some Colon Blow for breakfast.

http://screen.yahoo.com/colon-blow-000000540.html

AJ

Hmmm... Whistling noise.. Never ever would I do such a thing on two great threads.

Nothing will top the greatest of the great threads that is the...

Le Glorious Premier Sponsor Lounge|BBQ|Chicken Fry|Media Screening|Archaic Computer|Oregon Trail|Title Length Complaint|Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine|Falcon Aviary|Jay-Z Piracy|WPS Router|Dance Party|Curds/Balls|Chinese Dim Sum

Thread

• Like 2

Le Glorious Premier Sponsor Lounge|BBQ|Chicken Fry|Media Screening|Archaic Computer|Oregon Trail|Title Length Complaint|Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine|Falcon Aviary|Jay-Z Piracy|WPS Router|Dance Party|Curds/Balls|Chinese Dim Sum

Thread

Whoa there. First rule about......you know what, that thread title is too long. Never mind :P

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thread

Oh yeah, that alone is worth the $100...

AJ

• Like 3

And, really, who needs a "superlaxative"?  Just have some Colon Blow for breakfast.

http://screen.yahoo.com/colon-blow-000000540.html

AJ

Try some Kimchi...aka Korean Rotor Rooter.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi

• Like 1

First, it was the "S4GRU BM Group," then the "S4GRU BBW Group."  Now, it is the "S4GRU Superlaxatives."  We have a thread title vandal in our midst.

AJ

If it was me it would have been the S&M group lol maybe its good i dont have the power here lol 

If it was me it would have been the S&M group lol maybe its good i dont have the power here lol

Good call. I wish I had thought of that...

AJ

We know who the thread vandal is don't we AJ?

I wish.  I take plenty of credit but not for someone else's work.  I must be inspiring a protégé...

AJ

I wish.  I take plenty of credit but not for someone else's work.  I must be inspiring a protégé...

AJ

I think you would come up something more clever than superlaxatives and BM, AJ. 

This protégé of yours is still an amateur.