kg4icg

S4GRU BBM Group

I still don't get it...

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Then why not just get the app, join the group and ask instead of saying you just don't get it. Doesn't hurt to try. I mean you had to walk at some point in your life while growing up.

Then why not just get the app, join the group and ask instead of saying you just don't get it. Doesn't hurt to try. I mean you had to walk at some point in your life while growing up.

I think with all the hours I have spent explaining things to all of you over the years, someone can take a moment and explain something to me.

Robert

• Like 4

Your question is a little vaige with out a little more detail. Saying something like I just don't get it. Without expanding on that premise.

It is your choice if you want to try it or not, but to say you don't like it or it sucks with out even trying is a cop out. Quite a few group chat apps want access to your address book in your phone in which some people don't want there number given out to just anyone one. Even though you blocked out someone from your chat app that requires a phone number, they can still text you, call you. Block of a pin on BBM, that is the end of it. No more harassing person to hear from. Don't want to hear anything, have some downtime from group chat, just leave and then join back in later. Turn off notifications add you wish and all receive messages when you check in on BBM.

• Like 1

I think with all the hours I have spent explaining things to all of you over the years, someone can take a moment and explain something to me.

Robert

It's a chat group that doesn't include any personal information if you choose not to. You can post pictures, we even have a list of rules about the group. Despite what people may tell you, it's a very well built/designed messaging app.

• Like 1

Think I might give it a shot.. That's a bunch of permissions I have to block. Xprivacy FTW!

All these apps and their damn permissions.

• Like 1

How do I join from my phone?

Am I not holding it right?

Posted Image

I still don't get it...

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's just somewhere to have random, real-time conversations, share pics, etc. without cluttering up S4GRU.com.

Plus as was mentioned, it doesn't require revealing phone numbers, email address or any other personal info, just a random BlackBerry generated pin.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

updating the barcode again

• Like 1

I'm gonna give this a bump in case anyone is interested.

2amyzu8e.pngUpdating the barcode

I seem to be having the same problem others are having. I scan the code, the scanner disappears, and I'm not joined into any new groups. Any suggestions?

PIN is: 79DD6210

-Anthony

How active is the BBM group?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

it's okay, always get someone talking, could use a few more in here.

• Like 1

We're always hoping for more members, it makes it more fun that way.

Guys plz

uvu7eby6.jpg

-Anthony

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Guys plz

uvu7eby6.jpg

-Anthony

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

54872-Joey-Friends-gif--Im-not-even-04bY

• Like 1

Tried to join the group and can't seem to accept the invite...?

This happened to me too but eventually it accepted and I am now in the group.

If you put your PIN on here one of us can invite you in.

Just need your pin and we can being you in

792CB030

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk