Sign in to follow this  
hescominsoon

Blackberry Boots it CEO

His contract incentivized him to sell the company.  Now that he did what in effect he was paid to do he is now "stepping down" and the for sale sign is being torn down.  It's sad to see the total dysfunction going on at blackberry.  Now i'm wondering what's up with the z30?  Is Sprint holding it up to help it sell iphones(Hesse did idiotically pledge billions in prepayment for Iphones)?  Maybe triband is being added?  I've been playing with the galaxy series...and i really like the calendar interface....I'm hoping on the 8th we see the z30 announced...even if it's single band.   

http://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/2013/11/04/blackberry-shares-plunge-on-report-buyout-plans-halted/

I'd like to see Blackberry turn it around but they're going to have to do some real marketing. I haven't seen a BB10 device yet being used by someone.

I'd like to see Blackberry turn it around but they're going to have to do some real marketing. I haven't seen a BB10 device yet being used by someone.

Now that you mention it, neither have I.  And I work with a lot of different companies and executives.  :td:

Robert

Now that you mention it, neither have I.  And I work with a lot of different companies and executives.  :td:

Robert

My local cable company, New Wave Communications, outfitted their employees with Z10's.

Only time I've ever seen them in use outside of a phone store.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• It's a cheap ploy to garner attention.    And ... at the cost of Sprint and T Mobile's merger.      Hopefully they will remember that and if the merger goes through, they roll Boost into Metro PCS and tell him "See ya!"   
    • That's all nice and what not but it's dependent if the merge happens.
    • I think the others are going to go faster than you think...Probably not much further than 2020 (2 years).     T-Mobile is already re farming their older 3G space... Neville Ray had said in the past that he would like to follow Verizon's shut down date not too much further than what Verizon's is. (see link below)      AT&T just shut their 2G down in January and is now eyeing 3G's deadline. They have not made a date public. T-Mobile plan to sundown 3G
    • I think they should tell him to go suck an egg!    60 MHz is a lot of spectrum... isn't it nearly half of what they have in the 2500 MHz band?  (150 MHz total)...   Why does he think he's entitled to it?   What about the other MVNO's?    
    • Boost Founder Commits to Offer $9.95 Unlimited Data Plan for Prepaid Fixed Wireless Broadband Customers and Will Rollout 4G Fixed Broadband Network in Select Low Income Areas if Government Conditions T-Mobile/Sprint Merger to Divest 60 MHz in 2.5 GHz Band https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/07/16/1537805/0/en/Boost-Founder-Commits-to-Offer-9-95-Unlimited-Data-Plan-for-Prepaid-Fixed-Wireless-Broadband-Customers-and-Will-Rollout-4G-Fixed-Broadband-Network-in-Select-Low-Income-Areas-if-Gov.html