Nexus 5 Accessories

smorcy11

just got the Surface case from Seidio, has a nice firm fit on the Nexus with no effect on R/F performance. Going to see how it performs with the wireless charger.

Received mine today as well, fits perfectly, exactly the same solid quality as their cases for other devices, no impact on RF. Accommodates all of the USB cords I have tested; the Cruzerlite TPU cases failed that test for me. I wish Seidio offered a version without a kickstand I will never use, but I'll get used to holding it. I had a Surface on my EVO for a year and a half and loved it.

-Mike

Is anyone still wanting a screen protector for their Nexus 5? If so, order by next Wednesday and you'll have it in time for Christmas. I'll only charge $6.50, and that's shipped. High quality anti-graffiti film for sale.

https://squareup.com/market/mcdaniel-enterprises/google-nexus-screen-protector

Ordered a zagg on cyber Monday, still hasn't shipped.

I know there is an argument against screen protectors, and Zagg's models, but I have been using their HD series for a couple of years. I hit up their mall kiosk and they put it on for me, and they replace it whenever I want. They don't usually charge me for the replacement if the old one is a mess.

-Mike

Is anyone still wanting a screen protector for their Nexus 5? If so, order by next Wednesday and you'll have it in time for Christmas. I'll only charge $6.50, and that's shipped. High quality anti-graffiti film for sale.

https://squareup.com/market/mcdaniel-enterprises/google-nexus-screen-protector

Maybe it's the computer I'm at. But I kinda sat there for a while waiting for the picture to render completely before realizing they used a horribly pixelated image.

-Luis

Maybe it's the computer I'm at. But I kinda sat there for a while waiting for the picture to render completely before realizing they used a horribly pixelated image.

-Luis

That would be the picture I pulled off the internet to use for the item picture. :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

just got the Surface case from Seidio, has a nice firm fit on the Nexus with no effect on R/F performance. Going to see how it performs with the wireless charger.

Seidio has their cases out now? I really like theirs. Hadn't looked in a while since I finally got my Spigen case working.

• Like 1

That would be the picture I pulled off the internet to use for the item picture. :/

OH! You're selling that? My bad!!! I just reread the post I quoted and noticed that you mentioned you'll be charging. OOPS!

-Luis

OH! You're selling that? My bad!!! I just reread the post I quoted and noticed that you mentioned you'll be charging. OOPS!

-Luis

Its OK. It happens.

Seidio has their cases out now? I really like theirs. Hadn't looked in a while since I finally got my Spigen case working.

Two of their most popular cases have been released in black only.. their full line is still "coming soon". I was going to try a Spigen if Seidio's were delayed much longer. Very satisfied with my Surface case though.

-Mike

Seidio is having one last holiday sale, today (12/16) only -- 15% off everything and free domestic shipping. Use code DEC2013 at checkout. Full information here: http://app.streamsend.com/s/1/QcWY/XBb83P4/cl5lf

Thanks!  Just ordered a red Surface case.  I had Seidio Surface cases on my OG EVO and EVO LTE and I loved them.

• Like 1

Just bought the MIME FeatherGlass. I'll let you all know when it comes in, and how it feels compared to other screen protectors.

Also, I don't have a case yet, but this phone feels so nice naked :)

-Luis

Put the Neo Hybrid Spigen on it and you will never realize it is in a case.  I ordered the dilex case combo as I need something a little more when I'm out and about sometimes riding the bike and other things.  The clip was the main thing for those situations. 

Put the Neo Hybrid Spigen on it and you will never realize it is in a case.  I ordered the dilex case combo as I need something a little more when I'm out and about sometimes riding the bike and other things.  The clip was the main thing for those situations. 

I'm actually considering this case. First and only one that's really caught my attention. I have a UAG on my One, and I love the industrial design, and that bright white of the case. But there aren't any nice ones that look anywhere near as nice as the UAG. The Neo Hybrid looks great, sleek and practical. I'm deciding between Champagne and Metal Slate color.

I might be leaning towards slate, since it has a slight blue hue to it.

-Luis

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who use the dt-900 does it turn off when the Nexus is fully charged? I noticed when charging my Nokia 920 it will turn off when fully charged, but I haven't seen this with the Nexus.

Just an FYI, got a TYLT for Christmas and I highly recommend it.  The fact that is it tilted and has a wide range for charging is awesome.  You can set it both horizontally and vertically with ease and the light to confirm it is charging (green) is very subtle and does not blind you or add a bunch of light at night.  It also seems to trickle charge quite effectively at least for my N5.  When I take it off the charger, I'm at >98% or fully charged every time.  Feel free to ask my any questions that you may have.