Network Vision/LTE - Central Illinois Market (Peoria, Springfield, Quincy, Bloomington/Normal, Terre Haute)

DaQue

It's amazing to think you could be getting 140Mbps on Sprint in a place like Fairbury, Illinois. Amazing!

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 5

For sure - pretty awesome. Noticed this morning that I now get B41 IN my house. -113 signal. I am normally always on wifi so I never bother to check - but we had a small power outage this morning so my router dropped for a minute. B41 on the main floor of the house is Completely usable. Drops to B26 when I'm in the basement, but I am perfectly fine with that. ????????

Still waiting on 10x10 B25 though. There are two sites in Pontiac IL - both have 10x10, The site in Chenoa IL has 10x10. The site in Forrest IL has 10x10. Kinda odd that we don't have it yet in Fairbury. Don't NEED it, but it sure would make it more fun to swing my e-peen around. :)

• Like 3

what app is that?

Uh, CellularInfo.  Just like it says.

AJ

• Like 2

Just in time for Christmas raffle -- enter to win a new 64gb samsung galaxy note 5 white!

Buying a ticket will also make you a sponsor, which gives you access to lots of cool info!

Very close to becoming fully funded.  This means you have GREAT odds on this Samsung Flagship CA phone with a processors that rarely throttles and enough storage for even someone like me. Plus it helps keep the lights on!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Awesome! What is the EARFCN of the 10x10 carrier?

I'm not sure on that, but Central Illinois was one of the first markets to see the 10x10 carrier. Can't remember if it was C. IL or Indy that was first, but they were within a week of each other pretty sure.