Samsung Galaxy Round

Redx

I am not gonna lie, I think its just stupid but hey, when you got billions in cash laying around you find all sorts of things to do with it.

• Like 5

Looks like it may be Korea only initially. No Sprint tri-band for us...

thank goodness.  I don't mind if Korea is the guinea pig for this type of stuff.  I'll be interested to see how the reviews and perception are of this device.

I'm just waiting for devices with flexible displays to have... flexible displays.  :P

I was told by our Sammy rep "You can take a hammer to this thing". If that's true, even without being actually flexible in the wobbly manner, that's pretty awesome.

I was told by our Sammy rep "You can take a hammer to this thing". If that's true, even without being actually flexible in the wobbly manner, that's pretty awesome.

I bet I could do some major damage with a hammer lol

I hope your Samsung rep is better than ours. Ours showed me a "secret" photo of the Gear about a month before it was announced. It was not a picture of the Gear. It was one of the Internet "leaks" that was debunked. I didn't have the heart to tell him his picture had been debunked several days before.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

I hope your Samsung rep is better than ours. Ours showed me a "secret" photo of the Gear about a month before it was announced. It was not a picture of the Gear. It was one of the Internet "leaks" that was debunked. I didn't have the heart to tell him his picture had been debunked several days before.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

:rofl:

I kinda like it. I mean if the tilt controls are true this is somewhat innovation and yes the comments on the verge are talking whether our qualifies as innovation

I kinda like it. I mean if the tilt controls are true this is somewhat innovation and yes the comments on the verge are talking whether our qualifies as innovation

The back side of my one is curved and it rocks in the same manner.  An app developer can easily create something that does the same thing simply by detecting what the phone internal sensors are going. This isn't something you need a curved screen to accomplish.  So in my opinion the feature is cool but not really that practical like most other touchwiz features.

Seems like I'd look like I had my cup in my pocket...

The all-new Samsung Galaxy Cup, the Next Big Thing is finally here. Take your mobile protection wherever you go. Now with twice the vibration motors to make sure you always stay alert.

the phone i would buy in a heart beat is the phone from the ces 2013 everyday normal use i have a 5.5 inch screen, and when i'm board or on a long trip or waiting on someone or wanting to read a book. i can flip open the screen and have 11 inches to watch read or do anything i want. 

• Like 1

The back side of my one is curved and it rocks in the same manner. An app developer can easily create something that does the same thing simply by detecting what the phone internal sensors are going. This isn't something you need a curved screen to accomplish. So in my opinion the feature is cool but not really that practical like most other touchwiz features.

True but maybe this will give them ideas and I never said I would buy it it was just an interesting read and try on Samsung's part

True but maybe this will give them ideas and I never said I would buy it it was just an interesting read and try on Samsung's part

Oh no doubt, samsung has came up with a lot of really cool ideas on paper over the last few years but they seem to want to pack every single idea into their phones not realizing that most people won't actually use most of these features.  I just feel like they need to focus more on getting touchwiz polished up to where they don't need 3gb of ram to run their UI.

Oh no doubt, samsung has came up with a lot of really cool ideas on paper over the last few years but they seem to want to pack every single idea into their phones not realizing that most people won't actually use most of these features.

Wake me up when I can get a Samsung handset with the kitchen sink.  A toilet would be nice, too, so that I can TakeWiz.

AJ

• Like 6

Wake me up when I can get a Samsung handset with the kitchen sink. A toilet would be nice, too, so that I can TakeWiz.

AJ

I know that if my son Joey wants it, it must be a useless gimmick. ;)

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know that if my son Joey wants it, it must be a useless gimmick. ;)

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

I DID want it until I saw the $1,150 price tag! Then I throught, "Who needs curved screens anyways!"